Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ned, its not gunna be a case swap with out ya..... :(
Sorry to here you've had to uproot... i hope all goes well with the move..
We may have to set up an online video conference with the long distance guys who can't make it..
so we can have a caseswap in simulcast...

Sqyre...

Ned, its not gunna be a case swap with out ya..... :(
Sorry to here you've had to uproot... i hope all goes well with the move..
We may have to set up an online video conference with the long distance guys who can't make it..
so we can have a caseswap in simulcast...

Sqyre...

Thanks Brucey, Its a real pisser, haven't managed to find any where suitiable as yet , so the stress is mounting.. After 4 years on/in the river a relocation to town is not somthing we want to deal with.

Cheers mate. :beer:

All the very best Ned, it must be extremely unsettling for you both at this time... Hope you find somewhere even better than you currently have, you never know your luck.

+++

I vote we still put a case together for Ned & his good lady. We can send it up to them to christen their new home.

Cheers Ross

Hope you find a suitable place for brewing Ned, that's the most important selection criteria. Seriously, wish you luck in finding something nice for your family.

I vote we still put a case together for Ned & his good lady. We can send it up to them to christen their new home.

Ned travels all the way own here to join in, the least we can do. I'm in for pitching in for costs.

+++

Cheers Ross

+ 1 for me. Top idea Ross.

Sorry for your news Ned. Fancy getting the Spanish Archer with only 30 days notice. Think of the fun of setting up your NEW brewery! (I know you'd rather keep the old one, but like Ross said, it might be even better!)

Cheers,

Sean

All the very best Ned, it must be extremely unsettling for you both at this time... Hope you find somewhere even better than you currently have, you never know your luck.

+++

Cheers Ross
Awesome idea Ross!!!
i am happy to donate my case, if someone out there has access to a discounted courier service.. ;)
Thats if we get any more guys interested in taking neds and Brew wench's spots..
For the time being i will chuck ned back on the list.. :super:

Sqyre...

oh yeh... i forgot to mention....
6 WEEKS TO CASE SWAP!!!!!

Sqyre.. :D

Hmmm, maybe I'll need to brew tomorrow then....! Got a AAA planned, but not sure when I'll get time to do it this week...!

Cheers

Sounds like a top idea....I will have 27 bottles, so I can contribute an extra to a case for Ned

:) Wow what a top bunch (is that the right colective) of brew mates ..

we're a bit lost for words,

Thanks guys..

Guys....I am looking for a lift to Sqyres place

We are coming up and staying at my olds place at Regents Park ( Browns Plains ) on the Fri night.

SWMBO is willing to drive a certain distance to a drop off point. She is then going to IKEA to spend most of my pay after she drops me off .

Hopefully she will pick me up at Sqyres place and take me on a long,slow,nauseas journey over MT Lindsay,Woodenbong,Kyogle back home over the ferry past Ullmara pub

Guys....I am looking for a lift to Sqyres place

We are coming up and staying at my olds place at Regents Park ( Browns Plains ) on the Fri night.

SWMBO is willing to drive a certain distance to a drop off point. She is then going to IKEA to spend most of my pay after she drops me off .

Hopefully she will pick me up at Sqyres place and take me on a long,slow,nauseas journey over MT Lindsay,Woodenbong,Kyogle back home over the ferry past Ullmara pub

I go past Regents Park, let me know if you need a lift.

+1 for the FNQ case,..

that means we need to bring 27 beers right (25 for swap 2 for the folks up north) ?

+1 for the FNQ case,..

that means we need to bring 27 beers right (25 for swap 2 for the folks up north) ?

Not quite Troydo,

Just go with the swap numbers, (whatever they may be) from the 1st page (25 at present, max 26).
Ned has been included, so it just means you will recieve 1 less bottle back since he's not brewing. Hope that makes sense :)

cheers Ross

This thread has been a bit quiet lately, Sqyre, next time you edit the list can you put my swap beer down as Black Dog Stout.

cheers

Browndog

Sqyre - Add my brew in as well, a AAA (yet to be named....ohhh, mysterious...!)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back