Qld Xmas 2012 Case Swap..Venue Changed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gents, what would be considered an appropriate amount of beer to bring? I have half a keg left of my Bright Ale but not sure if that is sufficient or if I should stop off and get some more on my way?
I would consider half a keg plenty. That's well over a carton of beer.

Guess we can do a skype with the WA guys then... Just gotta be early as their case swap finishes at 9:30pm :wacko:

That's gotta be a typo, surely...

I have no doubt there will be guys still going at OUR swap past midnight THEIR time!

Florian I just placed an order, if you could pick it up that would be great.

B) Thanks mate, that will be my glass for the night ;) and some hops B)

I have no doubt there will be guys still going at OUR swap past midnight THEIR time!

Pat! Patski! Patricia!
Where are you Pistol Old mate?
Qld swaps have not been the same since you left us. :(

IIRC you were the one who accidently dropped that XXXX swap bottle at Brucie's & turned Qld Swaps into plastic thanks to those who have still not learned to carbonate correctly. :beer:

Seriously
, you're not a propper brewer until you can bottle like XXXX, VB, other mega swill, yadda, yadda.

Pat! Patski! Patricia!
Where are you Pistol Old mate?
Qld swaps have not been the same since you left us. :(

IIRC you were the one who accidently dropped that XXXX swap bottle at Brucie's & turned Qld Swaps into plastic thanks to those who have still not learned to carbonate correctly. :beer:

Seriously
, you're not a propper brewer until you can bottle like XXXX, VB, other mega swill, yadda, yadda.

Doh!
He's on the phone to here ATM... again. <_<

Wolley Lairep??

:lol:

Hey there dudes :beerbang:,

Didn't realise your swap was on tomorrow until Ned sent me a message this morning. Mind you, I also thought the WA one was on Sunday not Saturday - good on me :rolleyes:. The third thing I realised is that the WA swap thread has more posts than the QLD one. What is going on!!! Mind you, the pics here are excellent - lol.

If we are doing a skype tomorrow then I'll see you guys then. If not we'll have to do phone beers - again.

As always, will miss having beers with you face to face - really hope we get to skype at least. Have an excellent day, evening and night and tell Sean and Bruce to keep their hands off Mrs Sqyre. She's still mine even though I stopped paying maintenance ages ago.

All the best to you,
Pat

P.S. No glass bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That was me Pete ;))

Yo Patricia!

Sadly & to respond to Flo's post, I am unable to attend this time but give my best to all you attendees. :party:
Absolutely excellent that I was able to suck you into posting again after such a long time away Pat? :super:
I'm getting on as you well know & wondering if I'll expire before you pay us a visit once again???? Tell me soon mate. :beer: :p

ah good to see you alive and well Pat... i havent seen this site for awhile but Renee on fb said she was having the swap made me want to check in... hope you are well and feeling happy alot of the time... Merry Christmas and all that jazz... its being awhile....

:party: You guys have a good one tonight! :party:

image-1.jpg

Cant Make it Iam as sick as with the Flue and the shits. Florian can you hold on to my Growler I will pick it up from you when I feel better.
Have a good one Altstart :angry:

Latest posts

Back