Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zizzle,

3:36 QLD time. Doesnt work suck!!!

Ill call ya soon, have fun in sydney.

Brad

Yep, excellent.

3:36AM, dunno weather that is an early riser or the end of a big night.

Hey, has anyone heard from wildayeast?

I still have some beers and gear of his from the Chrissy swap, and he may be keen to come to this one.

No, i havent seen him online for ages.

I did a search for his posts and his last one was that he was leaving to come to the xmas case swap..

Sh*t, last time i saw him he was trying to lick his eyeball after trying my Stinky American Brown K+K...

My signature says " What doesnt kill ya, only makes you stronger"

Maybe he wasn't quite strong enough?? :unsure:

Hope he's ok... :unsure:

For those who have not been to the raging metropolis of Kin Kin,as it get a little closer I'll PM out "how to get to the cave" instruction sheet.Exta one for Tidalpete :lol:

Batz

For those who have not been to the raging metropolis of Kin Kin,as it get a little closer I'll PM out "how to get to the cave" instruction sheet.Exta one for Tidalpete :lol:

Batz
Bonj wants to know about the parking. :D

redneck_treehouse.jpg

More like this.......hey Screwtop?

Can I get a few numbers here please,if you can add your name to the list if your attending the Batcave Brewerhood meet

Batz

Batz
Fixa
AndrewQld
Bonj

Batz
Fixa
AndrewQld
Bonj
Browndog
Zizzle
Kiwi_Greg
InCider

Batz
Fixa
AndrewQld
Bonj
Browndog
Zizzle
Kiwi_Greg
InCider
QldKev

Batz
Fixa
AndrewQld
Bonj
Browndog
Zizzle
Kiwi_Greg
InCider
QldKev

Sqyre

Should we also do the "who is bringing what" thing again, like we did for the xmas swap???

or did we decide to just bring our own munchies, dinner , breaky, etc. ??

(already too many posts to read back through..)

Batz - so how are you for room if we bring matresses or similar to sleep on? (i think someone has asked before but.... :rolleyes: )

Any shed/carport space out of the weather? if not i have a tent.(it was last erected about 9years ago and it was nearly 20years old then)

Sqyre, I'll get a post out as soon as I know how many are coming regarding the food. As far as accomodation is concerned, I think we need to work out who is bringing a tent and how big it is (or something like that)

cheers

Browndog

Batz
Fixa
AndrewQld
Bonj
Browndog
Zizzle
Kiwi_Greg
InCider
QldKev
Sqyre
Brad_G

Hey batz, good to see your on the list!!! Seeing as though its your place and all....!!!!!!:)

Back