Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are we all getting excited?
33 more sleeps... :p

Gentlemen,

by Browndogs mashpaddle,

I vow to you,

I will bring an All Grain!!!! .....(Not sure what yet... :huh: )

For the wheels of Brewery construction are in motion... :super:

See you's there... :party:

oooooh yeah! Can't wait. I'm growing chillis for the sauce and rellenos, brewing beer and waking up in the middle of the night in a sweat having nightmares that I have missed the meet! :blink:

I'm short of a ride to Batz' high country retreat and cave complex and was wondering if any of the Brisbane brewers can pick me up on the way from Aussie World? I'll chip in of course for fuel and its right on the highway. I'll make sure getogether day is a washing day :p

Pedestrianly,

InCider.

Gentlemen,

by Browndogs mashpaddle,

I vow to you,

I will bring an All Grain!!!! .....(Not sure what yet... :huh: )

For the wheels of Brewery construction are in motion... :super:

See you's there... :party:

Brew something that is good "young" Bruce ;) that or you better get a move on with the brewery.

cheers

Browndog

Brew something that is good "young" Bruce ;) that or you better get a move on with the brewery.

cheers

Browndog

I here by make sqyre's brew the "Brew of the Night" to be sampled by all......no pressure mate :p

Batz

I here by make sqyre's brew the "Brew of the Night" to be sampled by all......no pressure mate :p

Batz
I'm really keen too Sqyre! Don't worry - no pressure. Only 29 of us. Might have to be a double batch? :blink:

I'll bring some Shed Liquor. Gives me splinters. :D

InCider.

I know this is still a while off guys,all my spare beds are taken so think about sleeping on the floor,your car,a tent or what ever.
Apart from snakes,dingoes,hippies I think you'll be safe.

Batz

I know this is still a while off guys,all my spare beds are taken so think about sleeping on the floor,your car,a tent or what ever.
Apart from snakes,dingoes,hippies I think you'll be safe.

Batz

Got any goats? Sqyre promised goats and ... well... I'm still kind of looking ...
nah... just kidding!

I'll be taking some of your rich green turf to sleep on, taking in the stars. :D

How do you give a farmer two acres? :huh:

Yep, it will be a swag under the stars for me too. And, I've decided the Duvel is out, I've never done one, never even tasted one and don't know if I'd like it or not. I'm going to go with something a little more familiar.

cheers

Browndog

Are we all self contained as per serving kegs now?

Batz

I think I should be right now Batz, I'm busy obtaining all the bits needed to construct a single keg mini-bar that should turn out a treat.

cheers

Browndog

I know I am not a member but I would like to join this distguished club at some point. What about if I sent some Knappstein and Macs up with Ross for you guys to trial?

Cheers, JJ

:beer:
A most generous offer Jimmyjack. Knowing my fellow members as I do I can hear the shouts of approval. Many thanks.
Cheers Altstart :chug:

I just want everyone to know Jimmyjack is a real person, I met him once at Ross place. He is not some spirit or demi-god mysteriously making yummy commercial beer appear at our turn outs. Come on Jimmy..... hope you are not waiting till your new born leaves home ;)

cheers

Browndog

just want everyone to know Jimmyjack is a real person, I met him once at Ross place. He is not some spirit or demi-god mysteriously making yummy commercial beer appear at our turn outs. Come on Jimmy..... hope you are not waiting till your new born leaves home

Na mate I am hankering for a good ol piss up, Just trying to get the fam into a routine and then I will be able to manouever with a litte bit of freedom.

Cheers, JJ

Na mate I am hankering for a good ol piss up, Just trying to get the fam into a routine and then I will be able to manouever with a litte bit of freedom.

Cheers, JJ

Right, I'll remember that. Think brewdayipswichapril.

cheers

Browndog

I know I am not a member but I would like to join this distguished club at some point. What about if I sent some Knappstein and Macs up with Ross for you guys to trial?

Cheers, JJ

Why not come up yourself JJ
Pleased to have you aboard

Batz

Latest posts

Back