Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:beer:
A most generous offer Jimmyjack. Knowing my fellow members as I do I can hear the shouts of approval. Many thanks.
Cheers Altstart :chug:

I vote JimmyJack is awarded the first DSK : "Distinguished Service Keg" medal at the inaugural meet at the Batcave complex and Resort. :D

Of course, hosts of previous swaps are automatically awarded DSKs and all futures hosts :D Great work had been done by all. "to the photopage Brewman!"

InCider.

I am hoping someone will put their hand up for the next meeting at their place in 3 months time during the Batcave meet.
Don't jump in now,have a think about it :p

There will be regular meets at the cave :beer: :party: :chug:

Batz

3 month would be June , are you thinking of a june meet befor xmas in july.
Are we planning a SWAP for xmas in july? I would like to come down for a july sawp , but don't like my chances of getting south befor that.

Just some thoughts of an isolated bunyip.

Flood waters have gone down here now and its stopped rainning , for awhile anyway.

:beer:

I know this is still a while off guys,all my spare beds are taken so think about sleeping on the floor,your car,a tent or what ever.
Apart from snakes,dingoes,hippies I think you'll be safe.

Batz

I would hereby like to signal my intention to crash on the floor. Unlike some more prepared brothers, my sleeping arrangements will require a roof. Hopefully the snakes and dingoes will leave me alone, :unsure: and the hippies could quite easily mistake me for one of their own B)

I'm excited! :party:

-Bonj

oooooh yeah! Can't wait. I'm growing chillis for the sauce and rellenos, brewing beer and waking up in the middle of the night in a sweat having nightmares that I have missed the meet! :blink:

I'm short of a ride to Batz' high country retreat and cave complex and was wondering if any of the Brisbane brewers can pick me up on the way from Aussie World? I'll chip in of course for fuel and its right on the highway. I'll make sure getogether day is a washing day :p

Pedestrianly,

InCider.

InCider,
not being as organised as everyone else I'm not confirmed as going yet - however will be happy to give you a lift if possible. Should know for sure end of next week, then you all can put me down for the last minute stuff required, tent is packed :) .
beers,
Winkle

Anyone going up from down this way? Brad?

I want a Brewerhood embroidered singlet. (wife beater or Jackie Howe). I'll ask this lady I know at a Tshirt place what the go is for cost per item, a doz, 2x doz etc.

InCider.

Buuuuuuuuuump! I'm excited!

I went to BNE today to get the jalapenos for the rellenos, beer is bubbling away in the shed and I'm excited! :D

My brewing is suffering a bit with the high temps, but have been trying to keep all brewing below 22c... my shed is ..well.. exposed.

How are all the other Brewerhood Bros doing?

InCider.

I went to BNE today to get the jalapenos for the rellenos, beer is bubbling away in the shed and I'm excited! :D

My brewing is suffering a bit with the high temps, but have been trying to keep all brewing below 22c... my shed is ..well.. exposed.

InCider.

I should have 5 beers on tap

Who needs gas and a tap for their keg? I know Andrew does so I may have to drag out my old fridge and fit the taps back,it will take one more keg.

We had 122mm of rain on Monday night and 32mm last night so things should be nice and green here,including someone beer I suppose <_<

Batz

InCider.

Iv shined My drinking boots, got my leave pass, had to ditch a wedding on the day so I can attend :p but Im sure it will be worth it as I missed the case swap have to make up for lost time . But I wont have any good AG brews to bring just yet :( Ill bring something but .
Is there anything else that is still on the need to bring along list, Ill be in for bringing along whatever. looking forward to it .

Cheers Monkale

Iv shined My drinking boots, got my leave pass, had to ditch a wedding on the day so I can attend :p but Im sure it will be worth it as I missed the case swap have to make up for lost time . But I wont have any good AG brews to bring just yet :( Ill bring something but .
Is there anything else that is still on the need to bring along list, Ill be in for bringing along whatever. looking forward to it .

Cheers Monkale

You need to talk to Browndog on that front ,he's the "bringing stuff" monitor

Pete why not bring one of your kegs?

Batz

I will be racking my Duvel clone on friday and brewing one of Andrew's IPAs. If the duvel is no good I'll bring the IPA. Batz, I should have my party setup going by then so I'll be OK. Instead of jerky (which does not go far) I'll bring the nutz and boltz seeing as though Mike is not attending.

cheers

Browndog

I'll buy some stick-on labels for name tags again,we have a few new members (and I'll have forgotten your names)
Sorry not as flash as last time

Batz

I'll buy some stick-on labels for name tags again,we have a few new members (and I'll have forgotten your names)
Sorry not as flash as last time

Batz

No need to buy Batz, I have a large roll of those labels Mate.

Browndog

Zizzle , Count me in. We can go in one car or something?

Yep, excellent.

3:36AM, dunno weather that is an early riser or the end of a big night.

Hey, has anyone heard from wildayeast?

I still have some beers and gear of his from the Chrissy swap, and he may be keen to come to this one.

Latest posts

Back