Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:beer:
I will bring a Pork Vindaloo oo oo for the chilli heads check out the photo of my chilli bush.
If only I could grow hops like the chilli bush.
Really looking forward to this bash.
Cheers Altstart DSCN0821.JPG

I will bring a Pork Vindaloo oo oo for the chilli heads check out the photo of my chilli bush.
Cheers AltstartView attachment 10881

That's a chilli bush Altstart,Julie's doing a vindaloo as well (beef),I can see the Brewerhood Brothers are no chilli namby pambys ! :p

Batz

Ill bring a 12 pack of TP for the morning after :lol:

Put me down for 2 dozen eggs

cheers

Kiwi_Greg

Greg thanks mate but I have big mobs of chooks,free range organic eggs here.
What about some hash browns?

Batz

Some of you single dudes
There's still plastic plates,plastic knives,forks,napkins

Batz

Cheers AltstartView attachment 10881

Altstart, if you ever cut that down you'll need permission from the council! :D

Nice work mate.

InCider.

March 10th @ the Batcave
Kick off around 2.00pm (or when you get there)

OK, things are coming along nicely, just to collate what we have.

Appetisers and bar snacks

Incider - rellenos
Andrew - smoked fish
Tidal Pete - nuts
Ross - cheese & crackers
Browndog - jerky
Bconnery - mexican bean dip and cornchips

Dinner

Mrs Batz- Beef Vindaloo
Altstart - vindaloo
Browndog - snags
Bonj - bread and sauce

Breakfast

Andrew - 1kg bacon
Tidal Pete - 1kg bacon - marg
QLD Kev - 1kg bacon
Kiwigreg - hash browns
Batz-eggs

So we are still looking for suppliers of

onions and tomatoes
disposable plates and bowls
disposable knifes and forks and servietes
more bread

cheers

Browndog

I'll bring onions and tomatoes then

I've got a heap of those wicker jobbies you put disposable plates on to stop them disgorging on your keks, so I'll bring them and the plates, cuttelry and serviettes (left overs from the party season).

We seem pretty well set up for curry but I can bring some pakora and naans to go with them if you want.

Campbell

Any chance of getting a recap of what was agreed on eg time date and place into the cut and paste section of who is comming, I seemed to missed the date somewhere.

Definately interested, I could bring a three meats and three chilli dish along I do but its a sleep over and the three beans have a kick specialically when backed with chilli.
Frank.

Any chance of getting a recap of what was agreed on eg time date and place into the cut and paste section of who is comming, I seemed to missed the date somewhere.

Definately interested, I could bring a three meats and three chilli dish along I do but its a sleep over and the three beans have a kick specialically when backed with chilli.
Frank.

Updated Frank,I suppose reading back through a thread can be APITA <_<

I'll update our members list as well

Batz

Batz
Tidalpete
Screwtop
AndrewQld
Ross
Hoops
Sqyre
Altstart
FNQBunyip
browndog
Jye
Winkle
Frogman
Zizzle
Kiwi Greg
Lonte
Fixa
QldKev
Deaves
Bonji
Mothballs
bconnery
Snow
Aussie Claret
Chad
Old Dog
InCider
stillscottish
Monkale
mobrien

Missed anyone?

Batz

Would anyone like me to start a few hop plants?Collect at the brothers get together.
These will be from cuttings so don't expect a large crop next year,I am quite happy to strike a heap in pots if anyone wants some.

Batz

Yeah, i'll take some batz! can't offer any in return, but can give you some beers..

Yeah, i'll take some batz! can't offer any in return, but can give you some beers..

It's cool nothing expected mate
OK I'll get a heap happening

Batz

PS I would like a chilli bush from that plant stillscottish :p

Would anyone like me to start a few hop plants?Collect at the brothers get together.
These will be from cuttings so don't expect a large crop next year,I am quite happy to strike a heap in pots if anyone wants some.

Batz

Yeah yeah! :super: Please put me down for one of those. I was just telling Browndog the other day that I want to have a go at growing some hops. Do you know what variety you have Batz?

-Bonj

Yeah yeah! :super: Please put me down for one of those. I was just telling Browndog the other day that I want to have a go at growing some hops. Do you know what variety you have Batz?

-Bonj

POR
Goldings
Tettnanger
Hallertau

I'll do my best to strike a few of each

Batz

Cool. I'd be happy with anything...

Back