Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be a brewday in April I reckon ;)

Cheers

Browndog

Non commercial airport -- light planes only I'm afraid old son. :)
M'dore is your best bet. If the times are right I can collect you on the way to Batz's.

:beer:

Would be in a light plane... Cheers for the offer, will keep it in mind.
Anyone from bundy or rocky way wanna be picked up? might have to chuck some bucks in....

Anyone from bundy or rocky way wanna be picked up? might have to chuck some bucks in....

AndrewQld !

Fixa, there's an airport at Bundy and hervey bay, I can pick you up from both of those (and anybody else as well). You should be able to get cheap jetstar flights to Hervey Bay and I can grab you on the way through.
Or if you fly qantas into Bundy I can get you there.

Or are you talking of flying down here in your own Plane??
Cheers
Andrew

in a renter, yeah. need to get some hours up so was thinking this would be a good excuse to use with SWMBO....

if you wanna pay the extra, no probs!!

What type of license do you hold and how many hours do you have up?

Cheers
Andrew

howdy all....

I am absolutly amazed at what this post has achieved in about a week..

websites, Logos, etc, etc... its just awesome!!! :super:

BUT...i must admit..(and i dont want to piss on the parade..)

that i liked the idea of this..

Could all brewers who enjoyed the last few get togethers please PM me with their email addy.
I am planning on getting a Qld. brewers group happening (not some stuffy club)

I would like to have something at the BatCave in March to continue rather than 'kick off' the group of fantastic people I have met.

Batz
to highlight..
not some stuffy club)
Just be carefull.. websites, logo's, etc. can and will cost money.
where there is money required there is Membership
where there is Membership there are Fee's.
where there are Fee's there are Rules
and where there are Rules there is the begining of a "Stuffy club"
I don't want to be a kill joy but iv'e seen it happen before..
Sorry just my 2 cents worth.. :huh:
Sqyre

Sqyre,
Don't panic

All will be well

Browndog

I hate to sound like a plain old piss pot, but I'm just looking forward to getting together with a group of like-minded people, and drinking lots and lots (yes, and get drunk on) the best beer that is available in Qld. Maybe there'll be a chance to learn and pass on info, but mostly I'd just like to shoot the shit, and RDWHAHB. So roll on March 10/11!!

I hate to sound like a plain old piss pot, but I'm just looking forward to getting together with a group of like-minded people, and drinking lots and lots (yes, and get drunk on) the best beer that is available in Qld. Maybe there'll be a chance to learn and pass on info, but mostly I'd just like to shoot the shit, and RDWHAHB. So roll on March 10/11!!

I agree whole heartedly lonte..

and i dont want to be a kill joy, yes its exciting and yes i was very into it at first..

but i dont want to see an excellent idea ruined...

Just being cautious...I'm not trying to be Nasty..

I just want go and have a beer with you boys somewhere on a semi-regular basis and relax... :party:

Sometimes if things get too big too soon some people can be scared away from participating.

I really do love the idea of a regular get together etc. :)
Bring it on!!!

Sqyre

I'm in for the 10 as well.

Fixa, AndrewQLD; I'm intrested in car pooling, no point having 100 cars rock up; can take mine/I'll pay my share of the fuel.

QldKev

cool... i'll prob be driving so can swing past and pick you guys up if you want. will be coming back the next day.

cool... i'll prob be driving so can swing past and pick you guys up if you want. will be coming back the next day.

Sounds good to me Fixa, I will throw in a few bucks for fuel to.

On to the Bat cave :party:

Cheers
Andrew

Latest posts

Back