• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Pride Of Ringwood Hop Pellets

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeasty

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ive bought a bulk supply of POR pellets (to get some cheap for myself) so ive got a bit extra left over. These are fresh (smells strong, and is being kept in the freezer atm)

Just wondering who would like some? Ive got a couple of KG left over, so i can supply either 90gm or 450gm bags (but would prefer selling bulk)

90gm - $4.50

450gm - $17

I am however slightly negotiable on price...so ask and u may get ;)

Buyer pays packing/postage, unless u can pickup from South Australia.

Pm me, or reply here if u would like some.

only 2 x 450gm packs left now.

Will do em for $15 each if purchased by same buyer.

thanks.

lol @ the anonymous bidders, can't be caught buying POR!

j/k :)

I used POR in an IPA today cause I've got 250gms of the buggers.

I used POR in an IPA today cause I've got 250gms of the buggers.

:lol: :lol: My pile hasn't shifted since the so-so Coopers clone. That's one hard hop to rid yourself of. :blink:

Warren -

Wonder what an all POR IIPA would be like? Whats this like for aroma/flavour?

ever savoured a XXXX or sniffed with delight at a VB, mmmm so.... ordinary. I think Michael Jackson or one of those guys published that it was only good for bittering :ph34r:

ever savoured a XXXX or sniffed with delight at a VB, mmmm so.... ordinary. I think Michael Jackson or one of those guys published that it was only good for bittering :ph34r:

yeah fair call :D

to be fair Coopers Pale when fresh has an OK hop nose and flavour on it when really fresh. That's the POR defence line ;)

Ive used POR in some of my pride AG beers. I havent told anyone and they have congratulated me on a great beer. And the people I talk about are some of the most well named on this forum. POR Is great in its own place at its own time.

brad

That's one hard hop to rid yourself of.

Only 1 450gm bag left out of what i had here...the other lots have been sold :)

Ive used POR in some of my pride AG beers. I havent told anyone and they have congratulated me on a great beer. And the people I talk about are some of the most well named on this forum. POR Is great in its own place at its own time.
brad

I find this true as well. Ppl generally wont know if u dont tell em, just because of a name some ppl tend to turn up their nose at it. Ive made some great beers with this (one being my golden ale clone) and my mates love it, and so do i, which is one of the reasons i bought a bulk lot of it to use.

My pile hasn't shifted since the so-so Coopers clone. That's one hard hop to rid yourself of. :blink:

Warren -

And imo they don't keep that well even in good storage conditions. :(

A true aussie beer needs POR and I think that fresh pellets are far better than the wisp of iso hop that you may detect in a megaswill if you are lucky. ( Or unlucky, depending on how you view it.) <_<

I have used a small amount of POR with a better hop eg northern brewer or hallertau etc to achieve bitterness without a huge hop bill of the noble type. A small amount of POR goes a long way.
I think if you want to get an aroma addition from POR it would need to be added and removed very quickly at flame out.

Cheers

all sold.

thanx to the buyers for the quick payments, will send out asap.

Latest posts

Back