Potters Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopdog

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im heading to potters tomorrow for 3 days and just wondering if there are any seasonals or special brews on at the moment. I've stayed here a couple of times before and have always enjoyed the brews and the feed so im sure it will be tops either way

cheers :icon_chickcheers:

Chopdog,

in the brewery we are on to the last keg of a tasty ESB and we also have some of our Little Hopmonster, a mid strength IPA brewed with hops grown on site and a funky malt bill.

With our goal of sharing the love, we also have two guest beers.

Murray's Nirvana, a very spritzy clean Pale brewed by Shawn's crew and we have a smidge left of the Golden Goose a very drinkable american style IPA from the Black Duck Brewery brewed by Al & Kate that I have enjoyed drinking a great deal over the last few weeks.

And of course we have our Kolsch, Lager, Bock, Wit & Ginger. Both the Lager & Bock recipes have changed fairly substantially over the last nine months.

Happy tasting,

Keith

Hi guys, Im heading to potters tomorrow for 3 days and just wondering if there are any seasonals or special brews on at the moment. I've stayed here a couple of times before and have always enjoyed the brews and the feed so im sure it will be tops either way

cheers :icon_chickcheers:

Timely enquiry Chopdog! I am keenly anticipating a visit to the brewery with the family on Saturday for my birthday :beerbang: Save me some of that ESB!

I can highly recommend the Murray's Nirvana. Had some at Harts Pub a few months ago, top drop :icon_drool2:

Great place to go for a beer.

My family and I stopped in there on the way home from our christmas trip from up north. (And plenty of other brewerys & bars)
I must say what a fantastic time I had meeting Keith and talking about brewing and beer's. He's a great guy that makes you feel welcome at there brewery.

Cheers Keith :icon_cheers:

I see on your site that all the renovations should be done now? Looking good.

Will have to drop in there next time I'm on my way up to Port Macquarie to vist the inlaws.

Cheers WoolBrew :icon_cheers:

Thanks for the kind words fellas.

The renos in the brewery are done, well almost done, we have few kinks to sort out, but it is all coming together.

If you do the facebook thing you can see some pics at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hunte...168789896471092

Afraid the ESB all got drunk after hours yesterday, but we have replaced it with a keg of Jess' Christmas Beer - a dark spiced Christmas Ale.

Enjoy,

Keith

Latest posts

Back