Postage times from Auberins

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris7

Reaction score
Hi all,

to anyone that has ordered anything from Auberins in the States, how long did it take to arrive? My PID etc. is showing that it reached Sydney on the 6th Feb and departed shortly after on the same day roughly 11:18am. I am just struggling with the idea that it has taken over 10 days to get from Sydney to Brisbane.

Any others out there with similar experiences?

My order came through in a couple of weeks and didn't have any customs issues AFAIK.

Sounds a little strange having not landed at your door yet.

sponge said:
My order came through in a couple of weeks and didn't have any customs issues AFAIK.

Sounds a little strange having not landed at your door yet.
Same with me.

Ah draining. Well I will give it to the end of the week then. Fingers crossed it shows up soon.

Do either of you happen to recall which courier company dropped it off at your house?

Do either of you happen to recall which courier company dropped it off at your house?

Mardoo said:
Same as the other guys for my order. That's just too long from Sydney to Brisbane. Contact away!
Yeh I probably should. Im just not even sure who to contact at this stage. Auspost? Auberins?

If it definitely made it to Sydney then it would be Auspost. Wouldn't hurt to shoot Auberins an email though asking if they've heard anything at their end.

Well Auspost's customer service centre is down for the day, and their tracking only has a latest update of the package being in Miami, US on Feb 2nd, where the USPS tracking shows it leaving Kingsford smith airport in Sydney on Feb 6th. I have a horrible feeling this is gonna be a long drawn out, draining process.

Got on to Auberins who said contact us on the 11/03/2015 and not much else. They won't look into anything until it's been 45 days after posting.

I contacted AusPost this arvo who advised that the USPS tracking that I had seen are 'phantom' tracks and they have been happening a lot lately and no one is sure what is causing them, but chances are it is still on track. But I was advised to contact them again this Friday as it should have actually arrived in Aus by then. Was actually very pleased with Auspost's service.

So fingers crossed!

Well the package arrived yesterday after actually arriving in Aus on Wednesday. So all is well. But beware anyone buying from the states that the tracking may have phantom scans!

Latest posts

Back