Port Lincoln, Sa, Home Brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchyP

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm currently stuck in Ceduna for 2 years for work.

Anyone know of a LHBS in Port Lincoln? SWMBO was there today and called asking if I needed something but I was unable to find one for her to go to.

Unless of course you generous souls would like to mail me some supplies? ;)

Hey all, I'm currently stuck in Ceduna for 2 years for work.

Anyone know of a LHBS in Port Lincoln? SWMBO was there today and called asking if I needed something but I was unable to find one for her to go to.

Unless of course you generous souls would like to mail me some supplies? ;)
MitchyP
Postage isn't as bad as you may think, up to 13kg box from Adelaide to Ceduna costs $16.50. Would be happy to help you out if I can.
Cheers
Nige

Thanks Nige.

It's mainly just grains and hops I need. I'm only doing K&K's atm. The local supermarket sells the basics (coopers kits, BE's etc) but hops are a no-go.

Out of interest, the other week I went to the only supermarket in town, it had 3 hydrometers. Mine got busted in the move here. Went there yesterday, no hydrometers!! There must be a secret home brew resistence up here I'm yet to uncover!!

only k&k available here in lincoln and small packs of hops.get at mitre 10 or home hardware,best go mail order...cheers.....spog..
Thanks Nige.

It's mainly just grains and hops I need. I'm only doing K&K's atm. The local supermarket sells the basics (coopers kits, BE's etc) but hops are a no-go.

Out of interest, the other week I went to the only supermarket in town, it had 3 hydrometers. Mine got busted in the move here. Went there yesterday, no hydrometers!! There must be a secret home brew resistence up here I'm yet to uncover!!

Thanks Nige.

Not suprised there is people brewing in Ceduna, a little suprised they would bother using a hydrometer, I would have thought even washing the fermenter was a step they wouldn't bother with, sorry being prejudice.

Back