Poll: Isb December Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Philip's place in Croydon Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trev's place down the "shire"

• Other - please advise

• Total voters
We still need 100g Amarillo, 160g Columbus and 160g Mt.Hood. I'm hoping we can all chip in a bit and keep some for ourselves for other brews as well. Thanks to DJR and DC82 for already offering hops. :D

Got plenty of Mt Hood i can add in, as for the others, well, a lot of other brewers have a lot of Amarillo ;)

Might be some dregs of Columbus left in the freezer, will look tonight. Probably only about 30-50g or so though.

We still need 100g Amarillo, 160g Columbus and 160g Mt.Hood.

Stuart,

I'll provide the 100g Amarillo and 160g Mt.Hood.

Who has 160g Columbus they can offer for the greater good?

Philip

I have some amarillo (pellets) if needed. am i just bringing my pump on sat ?

ill take whatever cube is available stu , would probably prefer the golden if i get a choice ... the 2nd sounds like a good plan as does the train trip out to the MALE drink day too

WHO's UP FOR A ROAD TRIP ???

Following on from crozdog's post in the water filtering thread, I'll be bringing along the ISB wheat we did at the last brewday and the cherry wheat I made with it as well. It sounds like crozdog will have his wheat on tap by then (as long as it's not all gone :lol: ). Has anybody else still got some of the wheat/APA that we made that day to make another taste test of all the different beers.

I have some APA left over, a bit too hoppy for me to drink lots of, so there is still plenty left!

there might still be a couple of bottles of my raspberry wheat floating around from last bbq if they havent been tasted already other than that i can did up a couple of stubbies that i have left

there might still be a couple of bottles of my raspberry wheat floating around from last bbq if they havent been tasted already other than that i can did up a couple of stubbies that i have left

2 whole bottles left from 2 in the fridge, haven't got round to drinking them yet so i'll bring them along for you Barls.

My plans have changed again for this weekend guys. Sorry - beyond my control.

Stu - Gerard will drop off a wort cube with my name on it when he delivers the grain. Is it asking too much to hold onto the Golden Ale cube until I can pick it up?

Cheers

Nick

is there anything else i should bring apart from some beer

There is 52g of Columbus dregs that i'll bring along, that leaves 108g to go...

Great, DJR. I'll chuck in some Columbus too. We're close on the hops now. We can always mix in a bit of Centennial/Cascade to make up the difference.

barls, I think we're all bringing along some food for a bbq. Hopefully crozdog will chime in here soon. :unsure:

Great, DJR. I'll chuck in some Columbus too. We're close on the hops now. We can always mix in a bit of Centennial/Cascade to make up the difference.

I can do 50 gms of Cascade pels if you get stuck.

barls, I think we're all bringing along some food for a bbq. Hopefully crozdog will chime in here soon. :unsure:

Guys,

I'm open for discussion on the food front. We can:

1. all chip in something to char on the BBQ, like we did @ Gav's

OR

2. there is a great lebanese place around the corner that does mini pizzas, cheese & spinach triangles & a few other bits. They are REALLY cheap. If we chucked in a couple of $$ each we'd have a massive feed & wouldn't need to take time away from important things like brewing & drinking (except for whoever goes around to pick em up). It also means we have my BBQ gas bottle available for use.

What do you guys reckon? BBQ or finger food?

beers
Crozdog

No2 for me as well, don't want the host stressing about BBQ duties and so on

Blatantly ripping off the Sandgropers' ideas :unsure: , how about we all bring along our thermometers and see if we can calibrate them against boiling and at mash temp? If anybody has access to an accurately calibrated thermometer that would be perfect. :super:

Back