Politics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad that Tassie has done its best in the north of the state.

Can't wait for the Tassie state election now

One down one to go!!!

Cheers
Chris

I think the lesson of this is that politics do not contribute much constructive input into a beer forum.

Phil Mud said:
I for one welcome this fertile age for satire.
You know I grew up in the States in the Reagan era and he had a whole lot to do with the fertility of the punk rock scene there for that exact reason, so I guess if anything good is to come of this right-here, right-now political era it could be a hugely explosive and influential music scene of some sort.

And Bizier, too right!

I am going to start a band wearing funny hats called REVO.

I just saw a silver-backed chimp amongst the Abbot victory speech attendees. Oh wait, I have seen him before.

Someone should have shot the woman screaming during Rudd's speech.

3 years of epic satire begins.

image.jpg

Phil Mud said:
How the **** is the Palmer party polling so well? The mans policies are a wank!
The bloke is a troll man, I almost voted for him just to see what would happen. No policy positions and from from what I can see is on the field just for kicks. Anyway I think he won Fairfax so the next 3 years will be hilarious.

So has Abbott been given a mandate or did the electorate punish Labor? I think the latter - Abbott wasn't preferred PM in any polls until the past week or so and by and large there was fairly little vocal support for LNP policies. It seemed to be far more about kicking Labor out than bringing Abbott in.

So people get what they deserve. The problem being the rest of us get what they deserve too.

Liam_snorkel said:
The bloke is a troll man, I almost voted for him just to see what would happen. No policy positions and from from what I can see is on the field just for kicks. Anyway I think he won Fairfax so the next 3 years will be hilarious.
I can't see him going the distance, I reckon he will eventually get bored and resign. He should make things interesting in Parliament for a while. The cartoonists are going to have a field day.

Someone should have shot the woman screaming during Rudd's speech.
Someone should have done the same to Rudd.

"I will not be running for leader of the Labour party again".

I'm sure I've heard that before. Just FOD already. Doesn't he realise he was thrown under a bus by his party during an unwinnable election campaign.
DOA.

Edit:
Just thought I should add I'm not a diehard fan of any political group. I was just having a read through the talk out of interest.
Policy promises will be broken and life will go on.

My business should be much better off and should get more room to grow. Time will tell.

Back