Politics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
northside novice said:
man I remember when there was a cool water slide park on that site ! my cousins house backed onto it and we used to just jump over and slide away .
the park had one of those big floating taps , really pist me off when it got bulldozed for the hyperdome :(
Same. Its where I had swimming lessons in primary school. Ha ha.

lukiferj said:
Same. Its where I had swimming lessons in primary school. Ha ha.
Wild Waters. Remember it well.

Phil Mud said:
Anyone feel like calling this thing? Objectively, who'll win? I think it's close, but I suspect the LNP might hold on. Mostly because the electorate are a pack if ignorant c@#ts.
So if the ALP get up, its a victory for enlightened *****?

The betting agencies have the LNP by 10.5 seats. They are usually fairly accurate BUT four weeks is an eternity in the lead up to an election. All it takes is one "Tampa" or "how much GST would you pay for a cake?" incident and anything can happen.

Phil Mud said:
Anyone feel like calling this thing? Objectively, who'll win? I think it's close, but I suspect the LNP might hold on. Mostly because the electorate are a pack if ignorant c@#ts.
Yes, I will have a go.

LNP by 10 seats. Labor are still going to get punished in NSW.

Yes NSW will punish labour.......unfortunatly it is allowing O'Farell a clear run at screwing us over

Liam_snorkel said:
This is turning into an ideologies thread, lets get back to making fun of politicians!

Holy shit this woman is dense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_1SFf8t-ko
I see that One Nation has decided to drop the Brain of Brisbane. I would have thought her and Pauline would make a great team.

Hundreds of jobs in jeopardy she was asking what time is the next bus to Jeopardy.

Phil Mud said:
What a conceited arsehole you are sport.

That was interesting. Didn't think i'd fall that far to the left and certainly never would have thought that i'd align that much with the Greens who go last on any election paper if fill in.

I think my left rating would be more consistent with how my mates see me than how i see myself. Like i said, interesting.

Apparently I allign strongly with the LNP which is a bit odd as I've always considered myself as being slightly left in my views.

^ yeah, it's good to see how your views actually stack up against the parties official policy positions instead of instinctive "X party good, Y party bad"

I notice they dont have any of the minor parties listed on the graph, would be interesting to see whether some of them are a closer fit.
Perhaps there is not enough policy information available to include them accurately.

Back