Please tell me i have not ruined my beer :(

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad2027

Reaction score
I am new to all this and still learning the ropes... I have just bottled a fresh larger batch however i used the PSR solution that my home brew store recommended to clean / sanitise the bottles..
My problem is i did not rinse these with hot/cold water after using the solution before bottling...

I am sure that 99% of the solution was out of bottles however i am worried if i did not do this what will happen..

Please help, Brad

I am new to all this and still learning the ropes... I have just bottled a fresh larger batch however i used the PSR solution that my home brew store recommended to clean / sanitise the bottles..
My problem is i did not rinse these with hot/cold water after using the solution before bottling...

I am sure that 99% of the solution was out of bottles however i am worried if i did not do this what will happen..

Please help, Brad
A recent thread here.
https://aussiehomebrewer.com/threads/pink-neo-cleaner-issues-if-not-rinsed-properly.91092/

Pink is a great bottle cleaner / sanitiser. I emphasise bottle, as it's about the only place in my brewery it gets used. And it does get used regularly. All my big beers get bottled.

Just remember to rinse it.

Cheers Steve

Latest posts

Back