Plastic Flasks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therook

Reaction score
After breaking my last glass flask on my stir plate does anyone know if you can buy flasks made out of plastic?

If so where from

Rook

You could always grab something like this (even has a neat carry handle!!!):

Plastic-Urinal-Patient-Bedside-Urinal-192339-PRODUCT-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

Cheers SJ

After breaking my last glass flask on my stir plate does anyone know if you can buy flasks made out of plastic?

If so where from

Rook

Hi Rook.

Google Lab Direct+Plasticware

That should get what you want.

Cheers

Yeah I smashed my 3L simax flask boiling stuff in it :( I've been using them on the stove for years with no problem.. one day it decides to crack. theyre exxy too. All I've got left is a 5L simax, running at aroun $100 a piece I'm afraid to use it now...

I sometimes worry about you SJ. How in gods earth did you think of that?

Bad joke alert!!

Seeing as though Fraser_John had answered the question, i saw it as a good opportunity to 'take the piss' so to speak!

(told you it was bad :p )

Cheers SJ

Bad joke alert!!

Seeing as though Fraser_John had answered the question, i saw it as a good opportunity to 'take the piss' so to speak!

(told you it was bad :p )

Cheers SJ

Ya got me SJ fair and square :icon_cheers: . I guess i now need to be you brew bitch?

Cheers

Chappo

Top link dicko

Hi Rook,

Sorry about not posting the web address but I have just loaded firefox and it took me a while to work out how to copy the link.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back