• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Pet Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reg

Reaction score
Hi all,

Doing a brewroom cleanup and came across some PET bottles and caps + carbonation drops.

Approx 72 bottles
3 packets caps to suit (90)
2 packets carbonation drops.

Great for the new brewer with new kit looking for more bottles at a cheap price!!

Bottles could do with a clean and about 14 still have an old brew in them that you could try your luck with or give it the missus as a drain cleaner

1 x lager can of brew is all that I ask for the above.

Pick up is from Werribee or Glen Waverley on certain days.

PM me if interested.

If I still have not got rid of them by Thursday night then into the recycling they go.

Reg

Tyson,

You can have them for a kit of coopers lager.

Cheers
Reg

Done and done,

My wifes parents live out at Hoppers Crossing, I will be able to get to Werribee this weekend if thats good for?
If you want to email me your contact details or send me a message on here that should be great.

[email protected]

Cheers, Tyson

Stealing someones thread here, but I have around 20 of the coopers Pet bottles to GIVE AWAY Please don't ask if I can drop off. I do got to Adelaide on occassions but I want to get rid of them now.It is less than an hours drive from the CBD and even closer from the Northern Suburbs. Come up have a chat and beer, bring the SWAMBO for obvious reasons.

BYB

Latest posts

Back