Perth Brewday > Sunday 20th April 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about we all give Kook $20 for a smoked chook each!

Would hardly be any trouble at all im sure! (Joke)

That's the spirit Kai!

I just sent randy an email saying that I'm fine with a pig as long as he cuts it's bloody head off. At the QLD Swap I found it a little off-putting seeing the hazed over eyes of a dead pig going around and around every time I passed the spit :unsure: At the end of the night everyone's eyes looked like the pigs so things got really scary. In fact, those thought pictures are making me swing towards beef or lamb!

Finally, anyone from down here who wants to public it up and taxi it back, please flick me a PM.

Spot!
Pat

Looks like you have a top bunch of troops coming Rob but hey! Who stole my girls from next door from this post? :angry:

I'm happy to smoke some chooks if need be. They only take about 2 hrs, and if butterflied I can fit 5 in the smoker.

I'm sure Aus DB (AKA McGyver) can throw a motorised spit together using whatever is available in the boot of everyones car.
Someone remind me to bring the "Brewers Meccano" set and grinder and I'll knock something up.

Its been noted that this brew day is having a deliterious effect on the West Coast Brewers planned bus tour of the Swan Valley.

I was wondering if it would be better to bring the bus trip forward to this "brew day " weekend, as surely a bus tour of the local specialties of brewing is more important to a tourist than a brewday that, could for all intents and purpouses be in anyones backyard. Also I am sure GMK has seen a beer brewed before....

Its been noted that this brew day is having a deliterious effect on the West Coast Brewers planned bus tour of the Swan Valley.

I was wondering if it would be better to bring the bus trip forward to this "brew day " weekend, as surely a bus tour of the local specialties of brewing is more important to a tourist than a brewday that, could for all intents and purpouses be in anyones backyard. Also I am sure GMK has seen a beer brewed before....

Good point Sinkas, but I think GMK stated his preference towards a brewday.
Just an unfortunate clash of dates, I will still take 'expressions of interest' for the bus tour as it is a WCB event and not an AHB one, if there are not enough takers than I will move it to later on in the year.

I am happy with a bus tour if it fits in better with everyone...

Just don't ask me to drive...

1.) Randyrob
2.) GMK
3.) Goat
4.) kook
5.) Asher
6.) brendanos
7.) kai
8.) Bigal
9.) hughman666
10.) DiG (if wifey is in Canada). Lets hope with a keg of "the blend" IPA and a primed Randall
11.) PistolPatch*
12.) Vlad the Pale Aler
13.) the exchange students next door
14.) faryg
15.) Malty Cultural
16.) Ausdb
17.) Pato Beer Monster
18.) Doogiechap (hopefully)
19.) Tony M
20.) GB (if the wifes shifts work out)
21.) deebee
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)

(also willing to pay for swine flesh.)

personally i think the swan valley's a little over-rated. some nice places but a lot of average beer. brewday is better, unless we can get the pig on a spit on the bus :unsure:

1.) Randyrob
2.) GMK
3.) Goat
4.) kook
5.) Asher
6.) brendanos
7.) kai
8.) Bigal
9.) hughman666
10.) DiG (if wifey is in Canada). Lets hope with a keg of "the blend" IPA and a primed Randall
11.) PistolPatch*
12.) Vlad the Pale Aler
14.) faryg
15.) Malty Cultural
16.) Ausdb
17.) Pato Beer Monster
19.) Tony M
21.) deebee
22.) ohitsbrad (not so willing to pay for swine flesh)
23.)
24.)
25.)

1.) Randyrob
2.) GMK
3.) Goat
4.) kook
5.) Asher
6.) brendanos
7.) kai
8.) Bigal
9.) hughman666
11.) PistolPatch*
12.) Vlad the Pale Aler
14.) faryg
15.) Malty Cultural
16.) Ausdb
17.) Pato Beer Monster
19.) Tony M (Its easier to throw in twenty bucks for catering than cook those bloody chicken wings again)
21.) deebee
23.)
24.)
25.)

1.) Randyrob
2.) GMK
3.) Goat
4.) kook
5.) Asher
6.) brendanos
7.) kai
8.) Bigal
9.) hughman666
11.) PistolPatch*
12.) Vlad the Pale Aler
14.) faryg
15.) Malty Cultural
16.) Ausdb
17.) Pato Beer Monster
19.) Tony M (Its easier to throw in twenty bucks for catering than cook those bloody chicken wings again)
21.) deebee
23.)
24.)
25.)

Count me out on the swine also.Got a nice lentil burger? :rolleyes:I will bring my own munchies.

Mate - this is looking fanbeertatstic...

Does anyone want to put in 5.00 for Commerative Stubby holders.

I can get them made with names etc ...

But no one has replied yet...

Can't really say that I drink beer out of a stubby all that often!

Not really the stubby holder type either. If you put a glass in it you can't see the beer!

I'd rather use a smaller glass and drink quicker :)

barfridge signing in from the outer reaches of the universe.

I'll try to make it, but I'm currently working 4 jobs, so I don't have much free time at the moment. Will confirm the week before the day.

Instead of the Stubbie holder...t-shirt "Grand Master Ken came to Perth and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" :D

Hey Guys,

PM's have been sent out.

Hoping to run the Maiden Voyage on my 100L Mash Tun with a woop ass batch of Robust Porter :p

Cheers Rob.

Back