• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Perth - 25ltr reflux still

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MartinOC said:
It's legal to own & use a still of less than 5L capacity, as long as it's not used for producing un-taxed (therefore illegal) alcohol for human consumption.
Martin OC is correct. A 5L still is legal, but only if your using it for making essences and the like. Distilling alcohol for consumption is illegal in Australia.

Anything over 5L is illegal without a licence no matter what you're using it for although not heavily regulated as you can tell by all the stills sitting in any home brew shop.

mammon6019 said:

This is a 25ltr still spirit reflux still​
comes with carbon filter setup​
$250​
Quoted as a spirit still....Does not take a rocket scientist to work what its for.

This is not the forum to advertise and sell it. It is against the general rules and nature of this forum. All this crap about it being used to distill water, essential oils is bullshit.

DU99 said:
censorship...!!!
I beg your pardon? Censorship of whom by whom? For what reason? What am I missing?

Sorry, 'been awake for a very long time right now (nothing illegal, immoral or fattening involved in that, I can assure you!).

Ducatiboy stu said:
Quoted as a spirit still....Does not take a rocket scientist to work what its for.

This is not the forum to advertise and sell it. It is against the general rules and nature of this forum. All this crap about it being used to distill water, essential oils is bullshit.
Probably why there aren't any takers, just the rest of us riffing-off the novelty-value of the conversation.....

MartinOC said:
Probably why there aren't any takers, just the rest of us riffing-off the novelty-value of the conversation.....
Someone could have PM'd, just saying..

Pretty sure i've seen someone trying to sell a car through this forum and not as many people blew up :p

:chug: I'd like to see anyone drink a car - now THAT I'd pay money for!!

shaunous said:
Someone could have PM'd, just saying..

Pretty sure i've seen someone trying to sell a car through this forum and not as many people blew up :p
Yeah, I didn't have any problems when I put my motorbike up here for sale
Also didn't have any takers, either

Just bought it off him.... 200 even top bloke !

nah could have been used for making drugs.

Josho said:
Just bought it off him.... 200 even top bloke !

nah could have been used for making drugs.
OK, Cool!

Just don't think to run your "failed" beers through it in order to reclaim something from them.....I'll let you make that mistake for yourself...

there are retailers on here that sells "purifying" equipment

i have nothing against said members as i have bought stuff of a few of them myself but just mentioning the fact....

edit: changed my post to not single out any one retailer as i was thinking about it and a few retailers here sell said equipment

one has the some very nice equipment but :)

very sexy looking 'purification' equipment, I might add

Ducatiboy stu said:

Hey
Please read my description properly. It is not quoted as a spirit still, the band is called Still Spirit.

Hey
Please read my description properly. It is not quoted as a spirit still, the band is called Still Spirit.
Hey, bloke!

You sold it on a forum that doesn't deal with such stuff. Consider yourself lucky & walk away now...

MartinOC said:
Hey, bloke!You sold it on a forum that doesn't deal with such stuff. Consider yourself lucky & walk away now...
People sell things that are not related to this forum fairly regularly, chill out. If he did actually sell it, well good on him, his now a little richer, and hopefully reinvests that money back into brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back