Personalised Labels?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daehssip

Reaction score
Does anyone here do their own labels? if so what do you use? is there a sheet of adhesive labels I can print up on my colour printer, if so where is the best place to purchase them and what is the cost? using Coopers longnecks if that's any help, dont want to infringe any copyright laws etc just for show when the mates come over for a sesh.

I use a real basic label as in my User pic. stick on...not waterproof though. Print them straight off the computer. I load all my bottles up in the dishwasher and they just slide off with a bit of heat ready for next batch. You can buy water proof labels. There's also a few companies that do custom bottle tops too. Now that is cool.

Lol - rest of answer - got them from the local office stationary shop. Cant remember but it was $10 for 250 or something like that.

Labels:

You can print them on to normal paper and 'stick' them to the bottles with a bit of milk. Works a treat.

Caps:

bottlemark.com I use - they have a WYSIWYG designer and you can upload images etc. Once you go past 200 odd it's just as cheap as getting the bottle caps in AU at the supermarket/LHBS.

I just print off on the colour printer onto regular paper then use a glue stick to whack them on, labels come off very easy in water tho... would love to get some grogtags from the states... but have many other things to spend my money on.

have found a free online one which lets you design your personalized label and save to your computer for free

yeah i just use beer labelizer: http://www.beerlabelizer.com/
Then print to normal paper, four labels to one sheet works for longnecks. then just a couple of peices of sticky tape (one each side) works. The tape joes transparent when its on the glass. Super easy to remove. Obviously not water proof

www.grogtag.com

expensive to ship here but top quality. You can also just create one and take a screenshot to save it to your computer, or pay them for hi res versions

I just print on regular paper and glue stick. Tho all my mates swear by milk. No good if they're going in ice in an esky tho.

You can buy a spray can glue that works well, look in hardware stores or craft shops. Just print up you labels on ordinary paper and spray glue on the back, but don't spray the stuff indoors.

billygoat said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice goat in your avatar Alex.
Clay Henry the drinking goat from Texas. It's a sad tale... Somebody got jealous of the drinking goat

There was a guy used by a lot of forum members for stickers, such as Batz and Tidal pete's stick-on and bottle labels. I sent him designs and emailed him a few times, and never heard back so maybe out of business. Batz and Tidal Pete would know. Forget his details right now.

moosebeer said:
www.grogtag.com

expensive to ship here but top quality. You can also just create one and take a screenshot to save it to your computer, or pay them for hi res versions
Moose, can you recall the cost of shipping? I've looked at the website but can't find it (presumably I'd need to place an order to find out.. or ask them).

I use a laser printable adhesive vinyl for my beer labels. Comes in A4 and A3 sheets from www.meter.com.au
Great stuff, waterproof but easy to peel off.
No affiliation etc.

Latest posts

Back