Perlick Tap Maintainence

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tap plug brushes will be added to the online store over the next week or so. (Still on the queue) so many goodies, so little time.

Martin

QldKev said:
I've also never had an issue with my Perlick 545PC taps, great taps and only second to a Celi.
Argh hang on, I've just spent 3 weeks reading threads espousing the greatness of 525SS taps over most others. Now I've just spotted this...what makes the 545PC better than the 525SS? My taps won't be heavily/regularly used, so I wanted to avoid this sticking issue I keep reading about. Does the 545PC still solve this?

HBHB said:
So was it installed back to front Brad? Had an older one brought into the shop a couple of weeks ago and the guy couldn't get it to stop dripping. It was installed back to front somehow. Easy fix after over a year of frustration for him.
Can I ask what was back to front? I am having issues with one of my taps dripping. All taps were replaced with seal kits at the start of this year, 2 taps are still working well but one of them started dripping after only a few weeks. I'm wondering if I have something wrong on this particular tap.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back