Perlick Flow Control Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everytime some adds to the thread is just another excuse for Batz to show of his taps! :lol:

Craftbrewer has the same taps for $99, according to the site they're not SS. Unless I've missed the SS version there as well.

As far as I know, and I have searched a lot there is currently no stainless version, and from a forum on America they don't seem to think it will be worth perlick making a stainless version though I think it would be good,
Cheers,
Hopie

I would be happy to pay $100 for the SS version locally. Just had a look at the craftbrewer site and it says they are chrome plated for $99 and not SS?

Unless I've missed the SS version there as well.

It makes no difference wambesi, it all hangs on what you can afford and there's plenty here that need to watch what their spending on a beer hobby.

DSCF2500__2_.JPG

Batz

Everytime some adds to the thread is just another excuse for Batz to show of his taps! :lol:

That would be rather childish.

DSCF2500__2_.JPG

Plated faucets x 5 landed @ my addy, $266.11.

Batz

Ross was good enough to show me one in the flesh (so to speak) a couple of weeks ago. CraftBrewer's asking $99 a pop for the stainless version. I'm choosing to wait a few months or longer before I purchase. Still to work out a purchase from the US but time is immaterial to me as my Creamers are working just fine.
Tightly coiling the 2.5 metre beer line per tap helps keep things tidy ATM.

TP
My error! :rolleyes:
No excuses in the midst of sampling the 23 CraftBrewer beers. :lol:
No plans for getting rid of my stainless steel Perlick Creamers in the foreseeable future anyway as they work just fine as per above.
You need to get behind a bar for a while and fiddle with a few of these Pete.
Maybe allowing for a little more room behind the bar would have sorted out your orignal problem IIRC? :rolleyes:

TP

Maybe allowing for a little more room behind the bar would have sorted out your orignal problem IIRC?

TP

I limit my time behind there Pete, be whatever time I spend behind the bar these days I think I have it sorted re taps.

Batz

Plated faucets x 5 landed @ my addy, $266.11.

Batz

Nice. Were they discounted below $49.99 when you bought them? How much was postage? Did you let them organise postage or did you use a forwarder ?

I ordered from the website.

I aint fussy so any you upgrading your 525SS I am willing to take some off your hands if price is right! I only want 2 more!

I ordered from the website.

I get that but to have them landed at just over $53 Aud ($57US) Each, I assume they weren't full price or was shipping approx $28Us?

best to buy from the local guys.

It makes no difference wambesi, it all hangs on what you can afford and there's plenty here that need to watch what their spending on a beer hobby.

Thats why I decided to get them in the end, figured it's all the same at the end of the day and I've spent enough in the last month on this hobby, new kettle, HLT, chiller and all the other odds and ends and now these taps.

That would be rather childish.

View attachment 52151

Asked for it, didn't I!? :icon_cheers:

I aint fussy so any you upgrading your 525SS I am willing to take some off your hands if price is right! I only want 2 more!

I've got 2 SS creamers with 3" stainless shanks and barbs. $80 per tap and shank if your interested.

Cheers

I think i really need to drop some $$ on a couple of these
After 3 years with the standard kegerator cheapo adjustable faucets i think its getting close to time for an upgrade

Well seeing as how we are talking about the 545 versions and not the 307's then you may stand corrected because the 307's aren't forward sealing like the ones batz has already purchased.
Hopie

Sorry Hoppie, i'd made the same mistake.

eslp8m.jpg
Perlick_525.jpg

Latest posts

Back