Perlick Flow Control Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the cheapest place to buy these sexy taps from guys?

I found morebeer easy to deal with and the taps were here within a week.

Batz

I have an order pending through farmhouse as well. taps are a bit cheaper but shipping is more expensive, they just happened to have a few other things I require as well. Have been waiting on a payment request for over a week now however, so a bit slow on the communication.

I have an order pending through farmhouse as well. taps are a bit cheaper but shipping is more expensive, they just happened to have a few other things I require as well. Have been waiting on a payment request for over a week now however, so a bit slow on the communication.

I didn't think shipping was too bad, certainly not the worst I've paid.
Still cheaper taps than locally by almost half.

I didn't think shipping was too bad, certainly not the worst I've paid.
Still cheaper taps than locally by almost half.

Still works out good over all, but $56 postage +5% handling was more than buying from morebeer, however farmhouse ttaps were cheaper, works out the same in the end. Dropped into keg king to try get some locally but they didn't have any perlicks at all. I would assume these would sell for 100 odd locally.

Talking about the cheap plated ones Pete.

Batz

DSCF2500__2_.JPG

Do the SS ones actually exist, and has some one ordered them and where from? I asked at farmhouse last email but have yet to have a reply. I would prefer to shell out the $$ and get SS but not too concerned about the cheaper chrome plated brass.

Thank you for clarifying Batz. I know I can depend on you when all else fails. :icon_cheers:

TP

Glad to be of help one more time mate. :beerbang: :beerbang:

Do the SS ones actually exist, and has some one ordered them and where from? I asked at farmhouse last email but have yet to have a reply. I would prefer to shell out the $$ and get SS but not too concerned about the cheaper chrome plated brass.

Ross was good enough to show me one in the flesh (so to speak) a couple of weeks ago. CraftBrewer's asking $99 a pop for the stainless version. I'm choosing to wait a few months or longer before I purchase. Still to work out a purchase from the US but time is immaterial to me as my Creamers are working just fine.
Tightly coiling the 2.5 metre beer line per tap helps keep things tidy ATM.

TP

Ross was good enough to show me one in the flesh (so to speak) a couple of weeks ago. CraftBrewer's asking $99 a pop for the stainless version. I'm choosing to wait a few months or longer before I purchase. Still to work out a purchase from the US but time is immaterial to me as my Creamers are working just fine.
Tightly coiling the 2.5 metre beer line per tap helps keep things tidy ATM.

TP

You need to get behind a bar for a while and fiddle with a few of these Pete.

Batz

Back