Perlick Flow Control Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopie89

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was just pricing up some gear to buy while I'm in America and came across these. they look the goods. Linky
Cheers,
Hopie

As long as they are actually forward sealing that is AWESOME!!!

And I think a new gold standard in taps

Like like like like great find thanks for sharing. Think I will hold of a while longer to buy some more taps in the hope that these become widely available. :icon_cheers:

Excellent find. I'm wondering if I can squeeze 3 of these onto my font.

QldKev

i have a feeling that link just cost me alot of money :unsure:

BULK BUY !!!!
Ohhhh Yeah!!!
Good find Hopie, thanks for sharing!
Was about to place an order for the standard SS and creamers from either CHIcompany or farmouse brewing, will hold off for a week or 2. Farmhouse are nearly $10 cheaper per tap.

Ohhhh Yeah!!!
Good find Hopie, thanks for sharing!
Was about to place an order for the standard SS and creamers from either CHIcompany or farmouse brewing, will hold off for a week or 2. Farmhouse are nearly $10 cheaper per tap.

Wooohooo!
Edit: BULK BUY! - 4 Please!

Have heard bad things about the creamer's... dripping, not sealing properly. same can be achieved with the regular 525 with a small spurt by pulling forward a touch

Edit: if a bulk buy went ahead i could possibly be in for 8 of the flow controllers

Bugger!

I just received five flow control adapters from the US, these new taps may have been a better option. Oh well I got a great price on them and it'll give me time to hear the feed back on the new Perlicks before jumping in.

Batz

This whole forward sealing shindig, a lot of taps are like that right? I mean I think my taps are. They're pub taps that point straight up / down and the seal is right at the bottom of the tap. There's literally 5mm of tap downstream of the seal. Is that the same thing?

this explains it... not sure what you've got

Perlick%2520Faucet%2520Function.jpg

It's just the fact that after the tap is shut gravity will allow the beer downstream from the seal to exit the tap right?

My taps say "Lancer" on them. I think they're the same as these ones (top two fonts)
beer-barfitout-fatboy.jpg

Similar to Andale Floryte

Got a holiday coming up, but no work this week or the week before xmas, so only 2 weeks pay in 5. If I wasn't going away for a couple of weeks I'd grab 3 of these right now, however I think they will have to wait until end of Jan, or Feb.

wish someone had posted this a week ago...

my wife is in Chicago right now, is express shipping (UPS?) in the USA really "next day"?

might shoot them a email and see if they can send to a hotel in New York

Latest posts

Back