Perlick Flow Control Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF2600.JPG

Only because you wanted it Kev :ph34r:

Brutal Batz! Nice work :super:

You should have said you had the flow control Perlicks or posted a pic or something :ph34r:

I know I can be slack sometimes. ;)

Thanks guys. Yeh, Kev - that makes sense. I have the body of an old Dorado and it wouldn't screw into the shank - thread seems to be wider.

Batz. Nice looking tap handles. Thanks for the photo - looks similar to another setup that I've seen somewhere in this thread...

View attachment 52922

Only because you wanted it Kev :ph34r:

Nice work Batz, very nice. Thought I'd quote as well just to make sure the pic keeps popping up :icon_cheers:

I've got one on my keezer so far which seems to be working well, been away with work for a while so they owe me a day or two now.
Might have to have a brew day and put the rest of the taps on I think.

Hi, I am looking at getting 2 of these taps and the shanks, just wondering if any one has purchased these recently and where is the best place to get them from?

Hi, I am looking at getting 2 of these taps and the shanks, just wondering if any one has purchased these recently and where is the best place to get them from?

I just bought 5. I did a bit of shopping aorund and morebeer was the best price after factoring in postage.

I got a couple for Xmas thinking I could use the shanks from my flow control taps from Keg King. Weren't compatible in the end....fine by me, I'm moving out so the Perlicks will go on my new keg setup with new shanks!

Did You get shanks from them as well?

Nope, I ended up buying the shanks from my LHBS. Was probably slightly more expensive, but it meant that I could get on drilling holes and attaching beer line while I waited for the taps. It'd probably be cheaper if I'd ordered them from morebeer though.

I got a couple for Xmas thinking I could use the shanks from my flow control taps from Keg King. Weren't compatible in the end....fine by me, I'm moving out so the Perlicks will go on my new keg setup with new shanks!

Yep, I have found the only thing compatible with their shanks is their taps. Dodge Chines crap cant conform to any standards

Yep, I have found the only thing compatible with their shanks is their taps. Dodge Chines crap cant conform to any standards

Fortunately the flow control taps are pretty reasonable. Certainly do the job for the price. Only downside is how long the spout is.

Fortunately the flow control taps are pretty reasonable. Certainly do the job for the price. Only downside is how long the spout is.

I purchased 3 of them, compared to the perlick, well I wish I didn't get the Dorado

Just went to order 3 of these taps from farmhouse brewing supply in the US. They have them listed for $45.99

http://www.farmhousebrewingsupply.com/scri...p?idproduct=318

but when i got to checkout, they wanted $139 freight :eek:

Order cancelled!

I have sent them and morebeer emails to ask for freight quotes.

What are people paying in freight for these things?

cheers

Just went to order 3 of these taps from farmhouse brewing supply in the US. They have them listed for $45.99

http://www.farmhousebrewingsupply.com/scri...p?idproduct=318

but when i got to checkout, they wanted $139 freight :eek:

Order cancelled!

I have sent them and morebeer emails to ask for freight quotes.

What are people paying in freight for these things?

cheers

Hi Tony, was going to get some from morebeer next week, $41 freight

From MoreBeer, I got 3 of these taps and heaps of s/s fittings including a couple of ball valves

post $US47.63

QldKev

thats more of the price i expected.

Thanks folks

Latest posts

Back