Perfect Labelling System For Willow Cubes..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
So I brew into 4 cubes on a brew day and sometimes split the love with another brewer but regardless, I have 8-12 cubes on the go at once.

I have recently found a way to recycle and label my willow cubes using a house hold friend:

Cut down one side and it wraps the cube handle real nice like!

IMG_0232.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0235.JPG
    IMG_0235.JPG
    574 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0235.JPG
    IMG_0235.JPG
    254.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 22
I've got so many TP and Bung Hole jokes I'm tongue-tied!

Does this mean you have to use a roll per cube? Either you drink a lot, or you have a strongly enforced per wipe poo-ticket limit.

i just wrap my beersmith printout around the handle, but magic scroll rolls work too i guess :D

Very easy for someone to swap/mix or you to absent mindedly "knock" a couple of them off for confusion.
Looks like a crap idea to me
gf

Very easy for someone to swap/mix or you to absent mindedly "knock" a couple of them off for confusion.
Looks like a crap idea to me
gf

Looks like Darren has a few alter ego's LOL

People's fingers are mighty-poopie upon drawing the last ticket off the roll. I know mine are. I'm all in there with the paper and rustling round gonna gets it real clean and ... ewwwww, bit of corn on my finger and what's that A PEANUT and shit, man. Outa tickets? Stamp that ticket.

STINKY LABELS COCKO!

Poowheeeeee.

Nah - great idea, mate.

Must have a big family to get through that much paper unless you feed on Curry and Dhal every day.

Im sure someone could roll out some dunny related jokes.

Guess ill hang onto a few dunny rolls for labels.

I put them down when changing rolls and forget about them, few days later my dog reminds me to chuck them out by taking them out into the hallway and tearing the shit out of them.

Latest posts

Back