Perfect Labelling System For Willow Cubes..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put them down when changing rolls and forget about them, few days later my dog reminds me to chuck them out by taking them out into the hallway and tearing the shit out of them.

Huh where exactly are you puting your shit? Sounds like you may have the process 'arse about'....
:lol: ROFL!!!

I'm waiting for 'Bum' to post. Then I can chuckle when I see "Perfect Labelling System For Willow Cubes by Bum" on the recent posts feed.

Call me paranoid (or Darren), but I personally would not want anything from my toilet that close to my wort.

No. Do you brew in your toilet?

I ferment there. I have installed a handy button for aerating the wort depending on batch size

brondell_ecoflow.jpg

just a few more tickets to get through to core. looks like i'll be
labelling it tommorow. actually a bit of a rumble down below,
maybe sooner than i thought... <_<
tickets.jpg

View attachment 45015

I see a red and blue squeezy tube at the front...
Are you lubing your 'post' whilst in there? :D

LOL at the cube in the dunny, thread reaches logical conclusion.

There's the hydrometer in there too, for the occasional check you're not pissing at too high an ABV%?

LOL at the cube in the dunny, thread reaches logical conclusion.

There's the hydrometer in there too, for the occasional check you're not pissing at too high an ABV%?

yeah mate, the old kidneys dont work as well as they use to. doesnt everyone
check there ABP, i mean ABV?

Yes I wipe the cube with star san before dumping it in the fermentor.

Wow, good work mate.. seriously.

No. Do you brew in your toilet?

No but store the cubes in our second bathroom that is only really used for pissing in on brew day... Only 'out of sun' spot and is nice and cool. Mudbrick.

Does anyone else sanitise the outside of their cubes? out of sincere interest.

yeah, I give mine a clean & spray with starsan, as they get covered in dust and leaves and shit from being stored on my garage floor.

View attachment 45015

I am really surprised no-one has picked on you for how you hang your toilet rolls.................. :p

Toilet roll labelling system is a great idea. But all our rolls end up going to my boys kindy <_<

I spray everything that goes near my beer with starsan. In the fridge and freezer, plastic bags with hops in em, even give the whole area a general misting with the stuff. OK, so not required but I feel better after a good squirt.
Daz

Does anyone else sanitise the outside of their cubes?
Nope. But if I lived somewhere there was a known wild yeast issue I most certainly would be.

Back