Pauline on Q&A

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So..
Didn't Pauline Hanson look a right goose on that Q & A program..

Dave70 said:
So..
Only because the ABC stacked the audience against her to make he look stupid ( after they immunised her and gave her a glass of fluoridated water )

Ducatiboy stu said:
Only because the ABC stacked the audience against her to make he look stupid ( after they immunised her and gave her a glass of fluoridated water )
Really? Where did the ABC find so many shop mannequins on such short notice?

wide eyed and legless said:
If I didn't think climate change was real I wouldn't have invested the coin in a solar system, that and the fact I get 66 cents /kwhr FIT. :D
That is more a financial decision, rather than one based on climate change

wobbly said:
Cox is a physicist not a climatologist and therefore it is unlikely that he is qualified to pass "factual vs anecdotal" evidence on the subject.
Whilst it is acknowledged that Cox is very intelligent that doesn't necessarily extend to this subject and lets not loose sight of the fact that most if not all of his income comes from being a speaker on the popularist environmental, political and economic ideology circuit. Hence his appearance on Q&A to continue to support the one sided climate change debate under the guise of so called Science Based Evidence.
"Don't let the facts spoil a good story" springs to mind.
Cox actually spends a lot of time working at CERN on the LHC...

Pauline Hanson is a Fish n Chip cook therefore not qualified to be a politician

Ducatiboy stu said:
Pauline Hanson is a Fish n Chip cook therefore not qualified to be a politician
She actually does meet the rigorous standards for representation in Australian politics, you may be surprised to learn.

Over 18
Australian citizen.

Ducatiboy stu said:
That is more a financial decision, rather than one based on climate change
No, definitely was a stand against global warming, though I must admit my dark humour did play a part in the decision, It was paid for with money from the black economy and it gave me a giggle thinking of the government kicking in their share and paying me the 66 cents FIT for the next 15 years

So..
Now that would be a good topic

We've got 18 pages of this and it started about Pauline on Q and A. The umpire hasn't even bounced the ball yet. So when does parliament actually start. I can't wait. The world is watching.

Remember the AHB days when the number of posts on a page wasn't limited to 20?
When people wouldn't constantly waffle on about how many pages we had filled already on this and on that topic?
Just pure meaningless discussion til the cows come home...

Vini2ton said:
We've got 18 pages of this and it started about Pauline on Q and A. The umpire hasn't even bounced the ball yet. So when does parliament actually start. I can't wait. The world is watching.
Another fortnight I believe. Malcolm seems a little reluctant to govern until he can conjure some sort of a win - I predict that he is herding the One Nation and Xenophon cats into supporting his ABCC bill (albeit with Nick's amendments) in a Joint Sitting. Then watch Malcolm crow about how the Double Dissolution was a wonderful thing...

Wait, was WEAL seriously suggesting de Grasse Tyson is a candidate for a bullet?

wide eyed and legless said:
No, definitely was a stand against global warming,
So your against global warming.

I was worried there for a minute, was thinking..." WEAL has finally been able to see that global warming and climate change are real "

Thank (something resembling God ) the old WEAL is back

I think he was comparing his own attitude with that of de Grasse to say if one was a bullet candidate, so too was the other.
I also was initially confused.

Back