Parramatta Eels For 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chappy71

Reaction score
Just having a few home brews for the eels loss tonight and for next years grand final success!!!! Go the Eels

I'm having a beer for anyone else who doesn't give a shit either way. :icon_cheers:

We always get rubbished for not buying anyone. Last off-season our only signing of note was Kevin Kingston yet we still made the GF. The bulk of the talent has been nurtured from within but re-signing Hayne, Inu, Hindy, Mortimer, Keating*2 etc doesn't make as good a story as Parramatta's only signing of note was a backup hooker.

Add Poore, Shackleton and Tahu to that side and you've got premiership written all over it.

Father Bob' reverse blessing of Parramatta worked at a treat :lol:

Screwy

We always get rubbished for not buying anyone. Last off-season our only signing of note was Kevin Kingston yet we still made the GF. The bulk of the talent has been nurtured from within but re-signing Hayne, Inu, Hindy, Mortimer, Keating*2 etc doesn't make as good a story as Parramatta's only signing of note was a backup hooker.

Add Poore, Shackleton and Tahu to that side and you've got premiership written all over it.

Josh, you are a good man and a true rugby league tragic like myself. You are the only Parramatta supporter I will feel sorry for. :beerbang: Personally, if Eels had of won, the grief would have been bad .. I only barely survived a year of Manly as premiers !

I hope you lose the 2010 grand final to the Dragons. :icon_cheers:

I'm having a beer for anyone else who doesn't give a shit either way. :icon_cheers:

And I'm enjoying one of those beers too!

BTW, any good recipes for Parra Eel?

Back