Paddy's Brewery !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not much if you use the word "gouge" in the advertising.

ooppss, looks like my spelling isn't what it once was. I meant gouge, & in a pretty big way!
Bring ya money with ya, bye now!
;)

Cheers
Gerard

Wasn't having a go at the spelling.

Anyone else made a mental note to not ever give this bloke any money?

:lol: The only mental note I made was that his sense of humour is a bit more active than yours! :p

BTW, GM is this serious? I would be stoked to get paddys beers in bottles. After oh so many disappointing trips to the bottlo over the christmas break it'd be nice to get something a bit different, and better!

:lol: The only mental note I made was that his sense of humour is a bit more active than yours! :p

+1 lighten up Bum it's the silly season after all.

Gerard will get plenty of my hard earned if/when the bottles are available....

Gerard, that's great news about the possible bottling of Paddy's beers, as is the option of getting them online! I'll be buying my fair share that's for sure! :beerbang:

Cheers,

James

TD, good things don't happen in a hurry so by the time everything gets sorted such as labels etc I reckon it won't be before Easter. We will probably bottle the Pale Ale, Porter & Pilsner for now, just 100 litres per batch in 640ml's. As there is a different licence required to sell via the net, we will not look at that option, just over the counter sales will do for now.

barl's is organising a bulk buy already so be sure to send him a PM & get on the list early!

I must apologise for the sarcasm that I used in an earlier post. I should have realised Victorian's don't have much when it comes to a sense of humour, I just didn't realise some of them had learnt to read!

Cheers
Gerard

i am????
if i must then, ill email you gerard and get more details closer to the release

Bulk Buy! Awesome!

I'm only getting in on this if Chinese Hops are used in the beer!! :p

I must apologise for the sarcasm that I used in an earlier post. I should have realised Victorian's don't have much when it comes to a sense of humour, I just didn't realise some of them had learnt to read!

Cheers
Gerard

GOLD :icon_cheers:

I must apologise for the sarcasm that I used in an earlier post. I should have realised Victorians don't have much when it comes to a sense of humour. I just didn't realise some of them had learned to read!

Fixed.

No worries.

I guess those lessons really paid off!

Hey Gerard,

Where can I buy Paddy's beers in bottles?? When will 1st Choice stock them??

Cheers.

Bottling has been knocked on the head for now, but Paddy's Gold Medal winning Pilsner will be making it's way to a few pubs in the CBD.

Cheers
Gerard

Bottling has been knocked on the head for now, but Paddy's Gold Medal winning Pilsner will be making it's way to a few pubs in the CBD.

Cheers
Gerard

Nice. There's 2 pubs in our 'CBD', the Central and the Courthouse. Which one will it be at??

:D

Nice. There's 2 pubs in our 'CBD', the Central and the Courthouse. Which one will it be at??
:D

Brett
If you aren't living in Sydney then you are just camping out!
Cheers
Gerard

I made sure I typed that slowly as I know the Victorians can not read fast!

Brett
If you aren't living in Sydney then you are just camping out!
Cheers
Gerard

I made sure I typed that slowly as I know the Victorians can not read fast!

You're a cruel man mate.

Wes

We have done some test bottling over the last few months, with very good results. I tasted all the bottles & they were in great shape. As soon as I get permission I will start bottling a few for take aways from our Bottle shop. We may sell some over the net too, as people are always eager to spend way too much money on ordinary beers on the net. I wonder how much we can gauge out of them for some good beers!
Cheers
Gerard

Gerard ,

I better send over the ultimate drinking machine Franko Thursday for the bottlo test .

pumpy

Our latest seasonal beer is now on tap, Old Regret - 5.8% alc/vol - Old Ale (formerly known as The Dark Horse)

This is a strong Dark Ale. Rich mahogany coloured strong dark ale with tints of toffee and raisiny, blackcurrant dryness. English grown Goldings hops lend a distinctly floral hop flavour in the background.

We were going to sell it at $10 a pint :beerbang: , but we don't have any pint glasses left <_< $4.20 a schooner will do us for now!
Cheers
Gerard

Latest posts

Back