One Day I'm Gunna Try A...........

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never had a Swan Brewery Beer. Probably should one day...

definatly want to try a pliny the elder one day.

Tactical Nuclear Penguin.

..... a fosters lager!!!!!!!

never tried it :)

I will have one of them before i drink an energy drink :) and the energy drink is not going to happen!

cheers

..... a fosters lager!!!!!!!

never tried it :)

I will have one of them before i drink an energy drink :) and the energy drink is not going to happen!

cheers

Lmfao

Never will do an energy drink either. Accidentally got sprayed with a can of V that exploded as somebody dropped it from the fridge, disgusting (to my tastebuds).

I know I regret them later, because - a) they don't get me drunk B) hangovers
But I still try to try the local beer (damn Aussie lager) where I go. Tried xxxx gold, had an urge to puke halfway through.

I want to visit Asia and taste the local beers fresh :)

Mate bought around a "Carlton Cold" this arvo first one ive ever had,drunk it out of politeness tasted like absolute d-gs--t!.....wish i never tried it :p

Tooheys Red...not sure why i'd wanna, but yeah, not on my to do list.

On a more serious matter, never tried a Faro. Only recognised style I can think of i'm yet to try. Might have to go back to Belgium for that one...

Mate bought around a "Carlton Cold" this arvo first one ive ever had,drunk it out of politeness tasted like absolute d-gs--t!.....wish i never tried it :p

My aunt came to visit and brought some beers she found at her house. 2 of them were 1.5 year ols Carlton pure blonds.... a bit over a year past used by date. I put them in the fridge for a laugh and cracked one one night while i was on the AHB chat. Everyone was saying... TRY IT TRY IT..... and i did............. litterally gagged!

YUCK!

Tooheys Red...

I drank a lot of it one night at a mates place........ i have never had a worse hangover.

Id rather drink VB seriously!

Timothy Taylor's Landlord. I'm having a fleeting love affair with English Ales at the moment.
Of course the list is ongoing and ever growing for things I want to try. Brewdog are forever releasing awesome beers, and my wallet feels it whenever they do. So I guess I could also say 'One day I'm gonna try replicate what they do'.

I'm no advocate for energy drinks, but jagerbombs (red bull & Jagermeister) have their place, if you ever finds yourself out in a club, wanting to stay, but flagging.
You'll pay for it next day though.

Hehehe, ok maybe not at Lord Nelson and maybe not in the Porter!!
I had a pint of Nelson's Blood after work on Friday and I agree there is no room for Red Bull there :D

I was hoping to get a Saturday leave pass for when you are coming down, saw that Pollux and you were talking of taking the ferry to Manly for a couple of pints.

Bjorn
:icon_offtopic:

The Saturday is definitely on, weather permitting, 4 pines and Murrays - I'll post in the AHB meetings thread nearer to the date which would be Aug 6th. :party:

[quote name='O'Henry' post='795813' date='Jul 17 2011, 01:59 PM']I have never had a Swan Brewery Beer. Probably should one day...[/quote]
The Swan Stout is actually a very tasty drop.
Definitely worth a try.

Back