old coca cola kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think if you just replace the rubber seals you should be fine, I heard the syrup gets into em pretty good

They're a solid keg, though the small opening does make it a little harder to clean. Though a good scrub and seal kit will get you years of good service.

MastersBrewery said:
They're a solid keg, though the small opening does make it a little harder to clean. Though a good scrub and seal kit will get you years of good service.
Warm caustic is pretty good at nooks and crannys if you're safe.

Yob said:
Anybody know where you get bits for these?
Posts are in stock at G&G so I would think they should be able to sort you or you can go to the guys who still make them at very special prices. Nev also had some posts but that was a few months back. Most good HBS should be able to track down kits. though beware outside Nev and G&G ball Lock posts for these can get VERY EXY.

Cheers, just went and had a look through the box of stuff that came with the kegs that I got off gumtree and found what I think is one. Changed it over and gassed the keg to test how it seals.

Latest posts

Back