October Oktoberfest meet 20/10

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Its that time of the year again where drinking a 1L stein while wearing lederhosen in public is completely acceptable, and where we are going, encouraged.

So join me and the other Central Coast Brewers in celebrating this major event on the brewing calendar by eating and drinking the best of what Germany (and neighbours) has to offer... just made a little more local...

Once again, this year it will be at Oldfield Cellars between 2 and 5.

So bring your wurst

.... and pork knuckle and sauerkraut and beer and anything else you can think of

Attendees:
n87

Food:
n87 - Fresh Pretzels

Attendees:
n87
gone brewing

Food:
n87 - Fresh Pretzels
gone brewing - snags

Attendees:
n87
gone brewing
Website #1
Website #2

Food:
n87 - Fresh Pretzels
gone brewing - snags

Bugger, I'm out for this meeting. :(

Attendees:
n87
Website #1
Website #2

Food:
n87 - Fresh Pretzels

Alright, have moved back to the coast, just received my brew fridge yesterday and I am back in the game. Unfortunately nothing to bring for sampling atm, but hope to talk about where to source grain and hops.

Attendees:
n87
gone brewing
dkaos
Website #1
Website #2

Food:
n87 - Fresh Pretzels
gone brewing - snags
dkaos - Open to ideas, something smoked?

Alright, have moved back to the coast, just received my brew fridge yesterday and I am back in the game. Unfortunately nothing to bring for sampling atm, but hope to talk about where to source grain and hops.

Would love to have you by. with gone brewing out, we are in need of some German style sausages, it wouldn't be an Oktoberfest without sausages. Other than that, anything that makes you think of a crowded beir hall with oompah music playing

Attendees:
n87
dkaos
Website #1
Website #2
@Korik

Food:
n87 - Fresh Pretzels

Pretzel starter is going well

20191019_100034.jpg

anyone else planning on coming?

Attendees:
n87
dkaos
Website #1
Website #2
Korik

Food:
n87 - Fresh Pretzels
Carbonade flamande - made with amber ale

Really sorry guys, I came down with some nasty bug in the last day, won't be able to make it today.

ok, that’s a bugger. I am going to vote to postpone it then, not really going to be the same without n87!

Don't postpone it, nothing is ever the same without me, but the world still turns

Latest posts

Back