October Oktoberfest meet 21/10

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
The Oktoberfest meet is only 2 months away, so just enough time to get that doppelbock down. We will be having this one at Oldfield Cellars.
Theme pretty obvious, so oil up your leiderhousen, polish your steins and dust off your oompah band; its time to celebrate all things Germany (and neighbouring countries).

Attendees:
n87

Food:
n87 - home made Pretzels

Only a couple of weeks left, currently confirming we can use the back room at Oldfield Celalrs and will get the email out once that is sorted.

Ive got my Doppelbock, Eisbock and I should have a fresh Heffewiezen for the day.

Busy month this month and got a big do on Saturday. Only a 50/50 at this stage...

Will keep you posted.

Had a german pils to bring.

Hope everyone stocked up from Aldi last week.

Once again I'm a big maybe, I would only have an American Wheat if attending which is bastardising the German tradition and downright blasphemous.

I'm away camping that weekend :(
Pitty i have a nice Dunkel ready to share.

Once again I'm a big maybe, I would only have an American Wheat if attending which is bastardising the German tradition and downright blasphemous.

If you decide to show up, I may have some Habenaro seedlings for you

Looking pretty light on people wise... Come on guys, this is Oktoberfest, where all beer is holy

Attendees:
n87
gone brewing

Food:
n87 - home made Pretzels
gone brewing - I'll grab the bratwurst

Attendees:
n87
gone brewing
@Korik

Food:
n87 - home made Pretzels

Attendees:
n87
gone brewing
Korik

Food:
n87 - home made Pretzels
Korik - bread rolls + sauerkraut

Sorry couldn't attend. Don't often get on this forum and check emails for that matter.

Was actually a bit crook sunday. Wasn't self inflicted, just the man flu for a couple days.....

A couple brew days I'll likely head to this week at block and tackle tomorrow and wayward later in the week if anyone is keen.

Hope to catch up next meet....

Back