Obama Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh_i_hate_these_guys.jpg

I saw the video you produced.

I hope you don't mind if I share it with my slovenly, misogynistic brethren that we may be enlightened.

I thought 'one man, one jar' was rough but that clip is downright distasteful. Shame on you Dave70.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, noone's stifling your free speech. Just get read for a good 'ol blocking if you keep posting crap here. Or maybe, just maybe, go and brew a beer.....

For christ sake...I posted a link because I thought you idiots might actually learn something. Just go back to your insular white pathetic lives...as pawns for the Capitalist wankers at the top [ironically the same pricks who are responsible for all the shit over-priced beer in Oz.) And, btw, whateveryournameis (I couldn't care) who posted several pointless posts back, I was going to use the word 'misogynistic' to describe your 'treated women as meat' ramblings. However I thought I might get a Pauline Hanson-like "please explain" response. And look, just because I occasionally say things like '...award winning brewer, Speedie' doesn't automatically make me a troll. What the hell did Speedie do anyways? (He always struck me as a misunderstood genius.)

I'm outta here...mostly because I'm bored shitless. I suggest you all have a party to celebrate.

And you guys really should all get together and start up a graphic design business of some sort. The talent here is phenomenal and I feel your (collective) talents are going to waste.

*burp*

Latest posts

Back