Obama Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! Just ******* WOW!!!!!

Over sensitive much? I'd hate to see you come to my work for a day.................The jokes would make you die in shock, that said, we can say the same jokes in front of the people we are mocking.....Why? Because some people have a ******* sense of humour......

WOW!!! Just ******* WOW!!!!!

Over sensitive much? I'd hate to see you come to my work for a day.................The jokes would make you die in shock, that said, we can say the same jokes in front of the people we are mocking.....Why? Because some people have a ******* sense of humour......

I;ve got a great "******* sense of humour" but not for wankers like that on a beer forum.

I;ve got a great "******* sense of humour" but not for wankers like that on a beer forum.

I don't think he was relating to you mate.

And you have a great f&4king sense of homour I've seen it may times.

edit: OK posted before I'd finished, cheers Pollux.

Indeed. Totally overblown reaction. Stands to reason though. As a complete blow-in, he hasn't had any chance to browse the forums and see our humour in action. Nothing racist at all. In fact, if it were Bush, or Palin, or Gillard or Abbott, we'd still have silly pics of them up here. In fact:

George_W_Bush_Monkey.jpg

sarah_palin-shirt.jpg

100624_julia_leader1.jpg

tony%20abbott%20ape-osition%20leader.jpg

And if all else fails, either a. Get a Humour Implant. b. Get another forum to annoy.

BTW, nice new username, Speedie. ;)

Murdoch/Fox have been campaigning against Obama throughout his presidency. (And well before to ensure, as best they could, he wouldn't get in.) One of their methods is the placement of racist fodder as emails or forum posts. Once planted this shit then gets spread by, you know, bitter white trash f-wits. Murdoch knows this, and is laughing like the creepy sociopath he is....it's ironic that it is these very same white f-wits who spread this shit on the Internet, via SMS, twitter, daily conversations, etc, who are being screwed over by Murdoch. Witness the snow job done on the mining super tax. That's Australian resources that now belong to a few individuals...rather than all of us.

But yeah, the way this discussion deteriorated from a remark regarding the White House now producing homebrew - something I would have thought people here would have embraced - into pics of Obama looking like a gansta rapper and the N-word referrenced is EXACTLY THE SAME as Irish jokes. Waterproof tea bags and injection seats in helicopters. Isn't revisionist history great!

Murdoch/Fox have been campaigning against Obama throughout his presidency. (And well before to ensure, as best they could, he wouldn't get in.) One of their methods is the placement of racist fodder as emails or forum posts. Once planted this shit then gets spread by, you know, bitter white trash f-wits. Murdoch knows this, and is laughing like the creepy sociopath he is....it's ironic that it is these very same white f-wits who spread this shit on the Internet, via SMS, twitter, daily conversations, etc, who are being screwed over by Murdoch. Witness the snow job done on the mining super tax. That's Australian resources that now belong to a few individuals...rather than all of us.

ccproduct.jpg

The effort to quickly find a few pics of Bush, The Mad Monk, and Gillard to present a united "we're not racist we take the piss out of anyone and everyone" .... 8/10. Pat yourselves on your hairy white backs though; It was a good effort, but just felt a little desperate. Sometimes it's better to be honest of who you really are, rather than shrinking away from reality.

1229711_Speedie.gif

Attachments

• 1229711_Speedie.gif
    1229711_Speedie.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 8
Could be a sleeper. If you open a couple of accounts then just let them sleep for a year or two and keep them as future insurance for if you get banned, would the admin pick this up, or only when they get used? (talking IP addys here) and what if you sign up from a shopping mall kiosk?

Jez, or you could just go to the "other site" and see if there's some moron called lob there.

Maybe you could then repost some of my posts here with witty Photoshopped images or something. Or you could just get a life. Na, keep it coming:

"He look guys, I've been over to the other forum/site and this lob troll moron thinks he can cook...and he writes poetry...and guess what, he can't even brew properly, just one or two shit-kit attempts. Hahhahahhahahaha. Let's have a poll..should we just ban lob, tar and feather...."

Wank wank wank.

Latest posts

Back