NSW xmas case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
barls said:
who wears pants? especially when I'm brewing for fatz

Totally flattered to hear that. All that trouble for me!!

Someone add my name to the list please.

1.barls
2. Mikeyr
3. Fraser's BRB
4.mattfos01
5. Reman
6.Contrarian
7. Nickr
8. Marksy
9. welly2
10. Paulyman
11. old grumpy ******* who like fruit beers and strange concoctions

1.barls
2. Mikeyr
3. Fraser's BRB
4.mattfos01
5. Reman
6.Contrarian
7. Nickr
8. Marksy
9. welly2
10. Paulyman
12. Fungrel

Well there isn't much time left so I suppose I better get in...
I'll do a 50L next weekend to get the show on the road. Should be done in couple of weeks and have good fermentation by then..
I don't bottle often lol.
Can someone if agreed add me to the list?
Also what is everyone brewing may influence the way I brew lol

Also have a nice sized shed, snooker table, decent back yard that is fire friendly and deck.
Happy to host!

1.barls
2. Mikeyr
3. Fraser's BRB
4.mattfos01
5. Reman
6.Contrarian
7. Nickr
8. Marksy
9. welly2
10. Paulyman
12. Fungrel
13. digga

1.barls<font color="#282828">
2. Mikeyr
3. Fraser's BRB
4.mattfos01
5. Reman
6.Contrarian
7. Nickr
8. Marksy
9. welly2
10. Paulyman
11. old grumpy ******* who like fruit beers and strange concoctions <font color="#282828">
12. Fungrel
13. digga
14 SKB

what dates are we looking at peeps
end of november?

Sounds good, am thinking a Kolsch so will need to get on it in the next few weeks.

Just to confirm, it's 28 long necks? If I remember correctly the mid year swap was smaller bottles.

max 28 but at the moment 14.

Gotcha.

Hoping to put a recipe down soon, any idea when the cutoff date will be set so i can start brewing?

probably the week before.

I noticed that the majority like 90+% of the list are from Sydney. I'm unsure if a 3hr round trip would be worth it to swap 14 beers...
Of course meeting like minded people and having a couple of bevvies would kinda bring it back.
I know there will be voodoo doll treatments and what not but at this stage I may pass if everyone isn't going to be to disappointed.
If the numbers get up there I'll get involved again.
Sorry for not checking the locality of the majority before putting my hand up. The phone won't let me see locations and that is generally when I visit for a quick update.
If it will be to much of a drama to bail I'll do the mission.
Cheers everyone. Digga

Digga said:
I noticed that the majority like 90+% of the list are from Sydney. I'm unsure if a 3hr round trip would be worth it to swap 14 beers...
Of course meeting like minded people and having a couple of bevvies would kinda bring it back.
I know there will be voodoo doll treatments and what not but at this stage I may pass if everyone isn't going to be to disappointed.
If the numbers get up there I'll get involved again.
Sorry for not checking the locality of the majority before putting my hand up. The phone won't let me see locations and that is generally when I visit for a quick update.
If it will be to much of a drama to bail I'll do the mission.
Cheers everyone. Digga
no fair call mate.
we have previously moved it around to make it fair but won't do newcastle again as the turn out was atrocious and it was majority sydney people that were involved. it was actually our lowest number ever and the reason it wasn't run for a few years.

No worries barls.
I'm sure it will be a great day I may have to run a smaller stubbie swap to the newcastle brewers even if it's only between 4 hahaha 6 pack swap lol.
Would be great if we were all within a similar locale.
No hard feelings!

Surely you could do it somewhere like the coast? :rolleyes:

Depending on what goes on, I may join at the last minute. Really depends on what time I get

put your hand up for the winter one and i could be very tempted.
saying that we also have the ibu contingent to think of

Back