NSW State comp 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After receiving my feedback from the aabc comp I would like to express my gratitude to he judges if the state comp for their detailed, constructive and helpful feedback.

One of the main reasons I enter comps is for feedback and to improve my brewing so it is very much appreciated. Even my beers that scored poorly the feedback has already helped me improve my processes.

Not sure how hard it would be to pursue bjcp certification from a regional area but I would be keen if it was possible. Cheers again

After receiving my feedback from the aabc comp I would like to express my gratitude to he judges if the state comp for their detailed, constructive and helpful feedback.

One of the main reasons I enter comps is for feedback and to improve my brewing so it is very much appreciated. Even my beers that scored poorly the feedback has already helped me improve my processes.

Not sure how hard it would be to pursue bjcp certification from a regional area but I would be keen if it was possible. Cheers again
best bet would be to talk to brendan and stu as they will be running the next course, saying that they give preference to those that have stewarded at the isb and state comp.

Back