Nsw Special Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

The Mrs needs the car on Saturday. Would anyone have a spare spot in their car for me and my beer. Im near Hornsby, a few minutes from the end of the F3.

Cheers
Andrew.

I'll need your addy too Gav.

I now have some stubbies to split my RIS so people can have one early and age one. Anyone have any objections that they are 345mL so 60mL less than the 750 longgies? I can bottle in champagne bottles if anyone prefers or wants the full 750mL.

Cheers
Jason.

I'll need your addy too Gav.

I now have some stubbies to split my RIS so people can have one early and age one. Anyone have any objections that they are 345mL so 60mL less than the 750 longgies? I can bottle in champagne bottles if anyone prefers or wants the full 750mL.

Cheers
Jason.

Hi Jason,

I dont mind 345mls.

cheers
Andrew.

Hi Guys,

The Mrs needs the car on Saturday. Would anyone have a spare spot in their car for me and my beer. Im near Hornsby, a few minutes from the end of the F3.

Cheers
Andrew.
Hey Andrew, i'll be driving through from Newcastle, i'll be able to swing by if you still need a lift?

I'll happily take champage bottles. I've got a tirage attachment for my capper, so I love the things!

OK then I'll do the 345's so people can have one at a later date. And one champange bottle for Muggus, unless he'd prefer two smallers too.

Cheers Guys.

Is there a food list happeneing?

Fellas

Have a surplus 1/2" 18m annealed copper coil made to AS1432 so can be used for water, gas etc

Brand new still in original coil and plastic

Can bring it along to the case swap

Looking for $60

Any takers? Great for an immersion/counter flow chiller or other odd plumbing jobs in the brewery or elsewhere

Cheers

Fellas

Have a surplus 1/2" 18m annealed copper coil made to AS1432 so can be used for water, gas etc

Brand new still in original coil and plastic

Can bring it along to the case swap

Looking for $60

Any takers? Great for an immersion/counter flow chiller or other odd plumbing jobs in the brewery or elsewhere

Cheers
I'll grab it....what a bargain...Thanks Gino

Don't forget to bring your favourite barbecue charing ingredient or any other contribution. I'll have some stuff there plus a few salads and anything else I can get time to put together.

Cheers,

BTW got three beers on tap atm. A NZ Pils which I'm a bit disappointed with, a smoked Schwarz which has come out a bit light but tastes noice noice and a bit of the Ricey Pils left. Plus I'll have a look in the cellar and pull out a few specials.

Don't forget to bring your favourite barbecue charing ingredient or any other contribution. I'll have some stuff there plus a few salads and anything else I can get time to put together.

Cheers,

BTW got three beers on tap atm. A NZ Pils which I'm a bit disappointed with, a smoked Schwarz which has come out a bit light but tastes noice noice and a bit of the Ricey Pils left. Plus I'll have a look in the cellar and pull out a few specials.

Might as well start a list so we don't double up.

1. Chicken Bits to BBQ - Gruntus

Those chicken bits were great last time if that was you Grant.

I might as well do the same thing again too.

2. Beef and Veg kebabs- Syd_03

Is there a total attending number yet?

3. 1kg spicy Chippolata sausages - Fatgodzilla

Reckon there will be about a dozen brewers, based on acceptances so far.

1. Fatgodzilla
2. Grantw
3. DiscoStu
4. Stuster
5. Retsamhsam
6. Gulpa
7. Monkeybusiness
8. Gruntus
9. Cortez The Killer
10. Josh - can't be there till about 4pm
11. Bizier
12. floppinab
13. nifty
14. Muggus
?? Syd 03
39. Thommo - Old Ale

Hubby and I will be coming. We are not swapping but will come along for the fun :)

4. Potato Salad - mrs eyres

1. Fatgodzilla
2. Grantw
3. DiscoStu
4. Stuster
5. Retsamhsam
6. Gulpa
7. Monkeybusiness
8. Gruntus
9. Cortez The Killer
11. Bizier
12. floppinab
13. nifty
14. Muggus
?? Syd 03
39. Thommo - Old Ale
mr & mrs eyres

4. Potato Salad - mrs eyres
5. Couple of loaves of bread - Muggus

1. Fatgodzilla
2. Grantw
3. DiscoStu
4. Stuster
5. Retsamhsam
6. Gulpa
7. Monkeybusiness
8. Gruntus
9. Cortez The Killer
11. Bizier
12. floppinab
13. nifty
14. Muggus (will be bringing Gulpa along)
?? Syd 03
39. Thommo - Old Ale
mr & mrs eyres

We need bread right?

Back