Nsw July Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh - you have a side swap of a Smoky Ale labelled SA which needs a couple of weeks mellowing time.

Cool stuff. Wasn't really the plan to side swap, just included a couple of beers to add to the tasting table.

But I'll take it :icon_chickcheers:

Looking forward to trying all these beers over the next few months.

A few guys did not show so I swapped another one of your actual case swap beers with one of my side swaps.

We tried the other beers you left and I thought the eisbock was very tasty.

Sorry guys, been a bit hectic at home with a new baby, and a crazy 2 year old. I thought my beer was number 14. It had little green stickers on the lid, which I thought i wrote the number on. Yeah, Im sure I wrote 14. Anyway it is a cop[per ale I guess (coppery colored), and it should be ready to drink now, although I must say, I havent tried it yet, so hopefully it will be fine.

Sounds like a good day was had at Barls, sorry I missed it..

Davelovesbeer

Yes it was 14, mine was 18. Must have still been pissed whan I posted that.

Gregor

Hey guys,

I was going to bring some beers for side swaps (unfortunately had car breakdown on my way).
If anyone is keen I have few beers for swap (AIPA, Rye Ale, Smoked Porter, etc).

Cheers,
Boris

A few guys did not show so I swapped another one of your actual case swap beers with one of my side swaps.

heres my fav pic of the day.
fatz enjoying what he called a kristal wizen.
24072010087.jpg

hey boris, im always up for a swap so when ever you come to grab that yeast we can do it.

heres my fav pic of the day.
fatz enjoying what he called a kristal wizen.
24072010087.jpg

Quite astringent for a krystal weizen. No noticeable bubblegum or clove .. or any flavour for that measure. Yeast influence negligible. Excellent summer quaffer.

My recipe.

Water.

can those that have dropped off there cases get in contact with me so to organise pick up otherwise im drinking them.

Which pisses me off even more... got home to find out the neighbour has drained my EisBock keg. Arsehole wouldn't even know how much work went into that beer. Glad to have shared a few bottles of it at NHC. But I was hoping to bottle some more to share at the WSB August meeting.

This after I noticed a few Belgians I brought home last year disappeared just before we left for USA.

Time for locks on the fridges.

... got home to find out the neighbour has drained my EisBock keg. Arsehole wouldn't even know how much work went into that beer. Glad to have shared a few bottles of it at NHC. But I was hoping to bottle some more to share at the WSB August meeting.

Nooooooooooo................... :eek:

Is their a Final List of who showed up and What they Brewed?

Barls,
just got back in town and slept all of Sunday so wasn't able to pick the cases up.
Will aim for this weekend if that is ok with you?

thanks
Bjorn

should be fine mate, give me a ring before hand and ill make sure im around.

Back