Nsw July Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might just bring the junior brewer with if there are going to be two of them. Dance classes finish at 10:30 or something like that......

I can bring two picnic taps if they are needed.

Come one guys, get the swap sorted :lol:

And please don't forget to swap my cases either!

thanks
Bjorn

Ive got 2 picnic taps if needed.
hey tim if theres 2 of them they night have a chance against the dog,

ok ive currently got the following cases
stu, josh,bjorn and davelovesbeer.
any more want to drop off before hand

I might just bring the junior brewer with if there are going to be two of them. Dance classes finish at 10:30 or something like that......

I can bring two picnic taps if they are needed.

Ive got 2 picnic taps if needed.
hey tim if theres 2 of them they night have a chance against the dog,

I'll be bringing two as well, the odds are stacked against the pup :lol:

Sounds like the swap is coming along well guys. Shame I can't be there for the barbecue. I don't think I've had enough meat in the last 2 months. :unsure:

Justin from the BN tells me Saturday at Oregon Brewers Festival is a nightmare. So perhaps you guys will have a better time than me afterall. Though there is always Thursday and Friday for me to get as many 1oz pours as I can handle before the weekend rush B)

heres where we are up to with food
barls - smoked sausages
thomo - onions
mrs eyres - chups and dups + extra sausages for smoker
polux - up for anything and its a pity that fatz isnt coming as he wold be disappointed to hear that he missed out on an opportunity
syd03- kebabs
gregor 2kg of chicken thighs
gulpa/megs80 - green stuff.
Grantw - bread rolls
monkeybusiness - home made sausage rolls

polux - up for anything and its a pity that fatz isnt coming as he wold be disappointed to hear that he missed out on an opportunity

sorry to disappoint but I'll be there now !

Food .. easier to turn up with nothing and eat all your stuff .. just like an in-law! I may bring a can of baked beans or something.

heres where we are up to with food
barls - smoked sausages
thomo - onions
mrs eyres - chups and dups + extra sausages for smoker
syd03- kebabs
gregor 2kg of chicken thighs (currently marinating - hope you like chili & garlic! )
gulpa/megs80 - green stuff.
Grantw - bread rolls
monkeybusiness - home made sausage rolls

No soccer for me now so I will be there earlier :) Hubby will be arriving about 2.30, hopefully with a couple of NZ beers to try. No Jun this time so the junior brewers will have to tire out the pup.

Don't forget to bring extra beers for side swappies.

See you all tomorrow.

Sorry, I can't make it but the boss has laid on the last minute "we need to do some overtime to make this months budget" crap

... and Josh stop showing off and making us all jealous :) "Oregon Brewers Festival is a nightmare" Jeez

I'll be there with Bells on.
Probably won't get there until about 2 30 though.
I'll bring along some munchies of the meat variety as well.

Ive got some extra bread bunz to bring. and some beer. and some conversation. but mostly beer.

shit side swap, forgot about that, must go and find some right now.

I'll be bottling in the morning (it's been a hectic week) as the wife has agreed to cover the dance lessons for me.....

As for food, I might just hook via coles and grab a couple of large salads. I have no side swaps/beers as I've been slack and my case swap beer is the only thing I've produced in months....

BTW barls, can you PM me your address? I need it to program into the GPS again. Cheers.

Well that was a pain in the arse, only managed to squeeze out 24 bottles, and with no subs here atm I'll be off to the local to grab something to throw in there......

thanks to djr he'll be dropping off my cases
they do come with instructions
the ones that were bottled in june are taking along time to carb up so maybe you should stir it up and put it some where warm
the ones bottled in july haven't cleared yet so they need more time.
i apologize for them, they taste nice but are not up to the standard of presentation i would have liked.
i hope you guys have a good day today maybe next time ill be able to attend.

cheers steve

hey Barls

Anything else we need to bring along?
Do we need to bring our own glasses?

ive got plenty of glasses maybe a couple of chairs if you can.
ive got to apologise for smilees labels as the bottles have been sprinkled on in a shower to day.

the south coast juggernaut is on the road and nearing wollongong. Should be there around 12 if Fatz doesn't get us lost.

cheers

grant

Back