Nsw July Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys and girls im going to be away from monday through to the 15th at this stage. if anyone needs to drop off their beers before hand and hasnt got in contact with me can do so via my work email. [email protected]

I'll come by with my cases of Bjorn's Brown Bear on Sunday, Barls.

See you then,

Bjorn

I'll come by with my cases of Bjorn's Brown Bear on Sunday, Barls.

See you then,

Bjorn
G'day Bjorn,
May be a good idea to bring your beers for the bjcp on sunday too, rather than to the city on saturday.

If Kel and Graham or myself are not home you could probably leave them with your swaps at Barl's if it is ok with him. We're only few minutes from his place.

Cheers
Jason

G'day Bjorn,
May be a good idea to bring your beers for the bjcp on sunday too, rather than to the city on saturday.

If Kel and Graham or myself are not home you could probably leave them with your swaps at Barl's if it is ok with him. We're only few minutes from his place.

Cheers
Jason

Good thinking Jason, will do.

Bjorn

barls - smoked sausages
thomo - onions
mrs eyres - chups and dups + extra sausages for smoker
polux - up for anything and its a pity that fatz isnt coming as he wold be disappointed to hear that he missed out on an opportunity
syd03- kebabs
gregor 2kg of chicken thighs
gulpa - green stuff.
Grantw - bread rolls

After a disastrous first attempt at an Irish Wranger for the case swap a couple of weeks back, I'm please to announce that take 2 went smoothly yesterday, and I'm hoping that after a number of grain adjustments and the fact that I hit all my temps - this one should be a good en. I pitched a good starter, and and the rate she's fermenting I say she's going to be finished by lunch time :D

By the way, I should be able to make it on the 24th and I'll bring some snacky goodness.

I'm going to have to pull out of proceedings for the day. Suddenly been given the task of taking the daughter to her first dance lesson. I'll be sure to drop my beer off at some stage before and will spin around either late on Saturday or some stage on Sunday to collect.

Hey Guys,

After set back after set back. I finally got to brew yesturday on my freshly built, completely untested, 3 vessel system. Im not to sure what to expect, but I was only a couple of points off my intended numbers through out the day, Thankyou beersmith! What ever happens, I should be turning up with beer :). At the moment Im intending to turn up on the day at your house Barls, As I havent met most of you before.

Barls, Ill just PM you for your address?

Also what should I bring in the way of food?

Anyway, Im just happy to have put a beer down after a couple of months without a system.

Cheers,
Alex

all right, I am off for Norway tomorrow.
Left my beers with Mr Barls yesterday, looking forward to coming back in August and picking up two crates full of different beers, woohoo!
I have put my recipe for the case swap in the recipe database, hoping some of you won;t mind giving me a quick review of good/bad/don't quit your dayjob aspects of the beer :lol:

thanks
Bjorn

Ah, crud. I've been swamped with off the wall demands (snow trip, planning an around Australia motorcycle trip, work being short-staffed, etc) and totally forgot about this.

If I pull out now will there be anyone to take my place?

- boingk

Any one live on the North side (near manly) that is participating in this. I ride a motorbike so would love it if someone is going over if they could take my bottles and pick up.

Cheers.Mark

Any one live on the North side (near manly) that is participating in this. I ride a motorbike so would love it if someone is going over if they could take my bottles and pick up.

Cheers.Mark
I work in Mona Vale and live right near the venue, so if you want to drop them up here sometime. I may be in Manly next week somtime though.

Cheers Jason.

I work in Mona Vale and live right near the venue, so if you want to drop them up here sometime. I may be in Manly next week somtime though.

Cheers Jason.
That would be unreal. ! What way do you travel to Mona vale. Maybe we could catch up on route. I am bottled and ready to go. So if you are in Manly next week that could be perfect( for me any way)
Cheers mate and thankyou.

That would be unreal. ! What way do you travel to Mona vale. Maybe we could catch up on route. I am bottled and ready to go. So if you are in Manly next week that could be perfect( for me any way)
I'll find out tomorrow, most likely Monday if it happens.

Bottled mine last night, an Oatmeal Stout. I kegged the last few litres, carbed it up with a quick shake (pretty easy when the kegs only partly full) and it was tasting pretty good to me. :)

Hopefully carbed up by not too long after the swap date, but once it is it should be ready to drink.

Ah, crud. I've been swamped with off the wall demands (snow trip, planning an around Australia motorcycle trip, work being short-staffed, etc) and totally forgot about this.

If I pull out now will there be anyone to take my place?

- boingk

No. That said, it wouldn't be the same without you. But it will mean that those of us who have only managed to squeeze out 27 longnecks get to sample a brew prior to the swap.

Hey Guys,

After set back after set back. I finally got to brew yesturday on my freshly built, completely untested, 3 vessel system. Im not to sure what to expect, but I was only a couple of points off my intended numbers through out the day, Thankyou beersmith! What ever happens, I should be turning up with beer :). At the moment Im intending to turn up on the day at your house Barls, As I havent met most of you before.

Barls, Ill just PM you for your address?

Also what should I bring in the way of food?

Anyway, Im just happy to have put a beer down after a couple of months without a system.

Cheers,
Alex
just pmed you back alex, as ive said we have the basics so what ever you would like to bring.

boingk if you have to pull out you can im sure fatz will give you heaps but if your flat out it cant be helped.

i tried a bottle of the smoked dark belgian and its coming along nicely but i could of gone more on the smoke malt i think.

just pmed you back alex, as ive said we have the basics so what ever you would like to bring.

Perhaps bring some salad. Im now not sure if Im going to make it so some back-up salad would be good.

Cheers
Andrew.

Thank you

I will pm you later. work has me doin a few overnighters so contact may be a bit hard through this thread.
cheers.

Back