Now that's what I call dedication

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Came across this member's pic posted on a UK Brew forum - either he's a bachelor or his wife is very understanding. Either way ... and the Poms think Aussies are Crazy-arse ... I take my hat off to the guy.

pommy brewer.jpg

Edit: I just noticed, note the empty midnight quaffer next to the bed :super:

Nothing like sleeping with the love of your life, I guess.

But, where's the airlock ???

Come on Bribie, we've both lived in the UK and know exactly how tiny those flats there are. Where else would you put the stuff?

Some of those people are lucky if they even have a corner where they can put a microwave, kettle and toaster, let alone a whole kitchen or a dedicated brewing space.

When I lived in a tiny flat in Cardiff I'd do my boil with the Bruheat Boiler on the lid of the toilet seat and the steam would vent out of the toilet window :p

Bribie G said:
When I lived in a tiny flat in Cardiff I'd do my boil with the Bruheat Boiler on the lid of the toilet seat and the steam would vent out of the toilet window :p
I wonder what the neighbors thought.

"I knew he liked a curry... but that's ridiculous"

If you ask me, it's perfect. One love on the left hand, another on the right. Don't ask wats in the centre!

warra48 said:
Nothing like sleeping with the love of your life, I guess.

But, where's the airlock ???
I thought open fermentation was all the rage in the UK (traditionally)

Latest posts

Back