November Tasting Night @ Paddy's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger, bugger, bugger! I have to be out of town that weekend. Sounds like it is going to be a great night especially when the Aussies thrash those Poms - twice.

Apologies for the delay to this response, Gough.

My metaphorical bus may be cancelled as my other half has to go out of town to see her sick (80 yr old) mother this weekend, leaving me with the other child.

It may be best to see Mark @ Mark's Home brew, as he was planning a mission (ph 49 696 696). Call now, our girls r waiting...

Rubes said:
Bugger, bugger, bugger! I have to be out of town that weekend. Sounds like it is going to be a great night especially when the Aussies thrash those Poms - twice.
Not going to Schoolies on the Gold Coast with Doc are you???

I thought about it Linz but I don't fit into the dress anymore :blink:

Weiz,

Bad luck on the (metaphorical) bus. THanks for replying. I'll be heading to Mark's this arvo to check on my grain order so I'll check with him then, but I don't think I'll be making it this time :(

Shawn.

Great night, thanks Gerald. It was good to put a few faces to names, and meet some fellow brewers over a few good beers. My wife and I really enjoyed the company and beer.

So that's what pilsner tastes like, might have to try making one of those :)

Since I was asked (may not be suitable for viewing at work),

Source of my avatar, Happy Tree Friends

Not beer related but very funny.

Latest posts

Back