Paddy's Brewery Tasting Night

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
There are plenty of annoying, pointless chain emails in cyberspace, but this is different, by simply following the instructions you & your friends will end up drinking beer!

Paddy's Brewery at The Markets Hotel Flemington (Sydney) is opening up its taps for a tasting evening and we would love to see you there.

On tap will be a fresh batch of the Gold Medal winning Czech Pilzner, with our usual range of Pale, Wheat, Chocolate Porter, India Pale Ale, Unleaded, along with our latest beer, The Paddy's Bolter. If everything goes to plan we will also have have an unfiltered Pale Ale on tap to be enjoyed the way nature intended.
Finger Food will be served throughout the evening, or why not enjoy a meal in the bistro!

Saturday 25th July, Kick off from 7.30pm & only $2 per middy!

If driving is a problem maybe booking a room upstairs is the answer.
Paddy's Brewery @ The Markets Hotel
www.paddysbrewery.com
268 Parramatta Road Flemington
Ph 97643500

Forward this message to 6 friends you would really like to catch up with for a beer. (the more the merrier, you just have to remember all their names)

By simply forwarding this email, you have invited a friend to join you in enjoying some of Australia's finest ales & our Gold Medal winning Pilsner!

But please be warned, fail to pass on this email & you could end up watching TV on a Saturday night drinking a stubby of boring tasteless beer all on your own.

A true friend would love to have a couple of beers with his mates, so what type of friend are you? Hit the forward button at the top of the screen!

Cheers
Gerard

Cheers for the invite Gerard, Not sure if I'll make it though (it is the Sydney case swap that day). Hope to be able to though, maybe convince a few of the boys to head that way too, after thing finish up.

On a separate note, went to Paddy's last night thinking you'd have the bolter on tap since I saw it on the website, bar staff knew nothing about it.

Enjoyed a few others instead.

Must say also that the pokies there sure do like to pay out haha (missus scored $90 from $5).

Cheers
Jason.

Gerard - Pumpy and I will be coming for lunch time drinks and looking forward to having a beer with you.

Any of the other M.A.L.E. members care to join us??

Cheers, Hoges.

Gerard - Pumpy and I will be coming for lunch time drinks and looking forward to having a beer with you.

Any of the other M.A.L.E. members care to join us??

Cheers, Hoges.

Hoges
I will be there Sat evening, but not the arvo. Pretty full week this week, so I will be there from 6am most days.
The Bolter is due out late this week.
Cheers
Gerard

Oh yeah its on again.
I'll see you there Gerard cant wait to sample your award winng beers again mate

Franko

Back