Paddy's Brewery Saturday Session May 2nd 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long now, on tap will be : Pilsner, Choc Porter, Pale Ale (filtered & unfiltered), Wheat, IPA (filtered & maybe unfiltered).
Cheers
Gerard

Gerard,

If you are around this afternoon I'll try and stop by as I'll be out at Warwick Farm. In Sydney for a couple of days and head south tomorrow, staying at the Coogee Bay Hotel and staying clear of the gelato...

Cheers.

After all the rain and public holidays, our soccer season is finally underway this Saturday. So I doubt I'll be making it.

Have fun all.

I should be there with bells on, well maybe no bells, but I will probably have grass all over me!

Gerard,

If you are around this afternoon I'll try and stop by as I'll be out at Warwick Farm. In Sydney for a couple of days and head south tomorrow, staying at the Coogee Bay Hotel and staying clear of the gelato...

Cheers.

Brett
Great to see you wander through the door this arvo. Too bad you won't be around on Saturday arvo. Only 2 big days of cleaning & filtering to go & then I might have a few beers on Saturday.
Cheers
Gerard

How often will you have the brew crew days, and will there usually be a cost associated with it? Would be cool to see a real brewery in action; assuming you don't have fermenters in the bathroom, kettles everywhere and brewing paraphenalia strewn all over the place.

How often will you have the brew crew days, and will there usually be a cost associated with it? Would be cool to see a real brewery in action; assuming you don't have fermenters in the bathroom, kettles everywhere and brewing paraphenalia strewn all over the place.

And is there the option to take a cube of wort home??

Damian,
What time is this one kicking off? I have a commitment PM, but may be able to make it for a few hours AM.
Ross

Don't you have to pay for these brew days normally- hence it would seem feasible that you get a cube of wort?

Even though this was the first event entered on the family calendar for this Saturday, there are now five engagements listed, and I'm suspicious that after a weekend up the Hunter last weekend, and the Sydney Pubcrawl in a couple of weeks that my attendance is looking shaky.
Maybe if it is raining and my son's soccer game is cancelled I'll get a guernsey ?

Doc

Damian,
What time is this one kicking off? I have a commitment PM, but may be able to make it for a few hours AM.
Ross

I think the official start is 1pm but I will probably be there from midday or there abouts.

....you could say that! :party:

You Tosser!

Maybe you should exercised caution before you open your mouth.. Link
Other breweries hold these brew days, you bring an empty cube along with you and take home a full one.
Are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?

You Tosser!

Yes there is a cost associated with a Brew Crew day. If you have a few mates that may like to spend a day in the brewery have a chat to me on Saturday.
Cheers
Gerard

RetsamHsam...take it easy, was making a joke - though not at your expense, apologies if it came across that way.

Yes there is a cost associated with a Brew Crew day. If you have a few mates that may like to spend a day in the brewery have a chat to me on Saturday.
Cheers
Gerard

Thanks Gerard! Busy on Saturday but I might email you separately about this, keen to try it.

Bump this thread!

See you guys there. Will probably meet big Stu there after his course (of study, not medication/radiation :lol: ) finishes in the city.
That's Big Stu from Newcastle. Not to be confused with Stuart's of any other type or denomination from anywhere else.

Looking forward to the Paddy's range. As it's a family day, I won't expect to see too many boobs out (apart from AHB boobs/loonies). :lol:

See youse there :p
Les

Not long now, on tap will be : Pilsner, Choc Porter, Pale Ale (filtered & unfiltered), Wheat, IPA (filtered & maybe unfiltered).
Cheers
Gerard

G'day Bloke,
Alas am home minding the little bloke during his nap while girls are out buying ballet shoes.
Raising a glass in your direction.

Pete

Brett
Great to see you wander through the door this arvo. Too bad you won't be around on Saturday arvo. Only 2 big days of cleaning & filtering to go & then I might have a few beers on Saturday.
Cheers
Gerard

IPA straight out the fermenter was tasting mighty fine, hope it made it to tap for today.

Cheers.

Back