Paddys Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to sort out some kind of driver roster so that we ALL get a chance to experience Gerard's brews to the fullest (mainly me, as the missus dont drive :angry: )

Thanks for the great night Gerard!

See ya next month

If driving is a problem maybe booking a room upstairs is the answer. They really are very nice rooms, even I was surprised. Stumble down for the breakfast buffet to kick off sunday with some cholesterol. Call Megan at The Markets Hotel on 97643500
cheers
Gerard

Gerard, Thanks for a good time..... Second from the left is Pete. It was nice putting faces to names, guys.... Crusher, I'll pick those starters up sometime this week if that's all right. Rubes, what are they ????

Top night! Great selection of beers - my favourite was probably the Porter closely followed by the Scottish. And the chocolate mousse really hit the spot for me too! Gerard pulled out all the stops. Thanks mate.

I am up for another tasting especially of the Wheat. Any takers? Given my StateRail fiasco last time (train didn't stop for several bloody stations and I had to walk back) I could be tempted to drive. Anyone on the North Shore welcome for a lift.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I got knocked out playing Rugby earlier in the day. 1 beer after the game and I was smashed.

A week till the next one, Gerard????

Whos going??...

Will there be different offerings this time, Gerard??(you mentioned a wheat and irish red??)

Paddy's Brewery at The Markets Hotel Flemington (Sydney) is opening up its taps again this month for a tasting evening, Saturday 28th August from 7.30pm.

This month we will have our Autumn Seasonal making a comeback. Brewers Delight is a strong malt driven lager which was very popular during its first run earlier in the year, and could earn itself a permanent spot in the line up. Also on tap will be a new batch of Czech Pils (try to spot the difference!) Black Ale, Chocolate Porter, Pale & Amber Ales at $1 per middy.

Finger Food will be served throughout the evening.

The Wheat beer will be brewed early next week and served at our Sept. tasting session.

For more information, call Gerard at The Brewery on 97643500 or 0416107767

Did I read somewhere here that there's a few new beers at Paddy's???

What's the date of the next event???

Linz
We have a Summer Wheat Beer on tap from Tuesday 19th Oct, along with the Brewers Delight ( I don't name them) which is new since your last visit. I have a 50 litre keg of the Summer Wheat that is unfiltered, which we will be serving at our next tasting in November. I will post the details later this week.
Cheers
Gerard

I don't think so Drew. I was at Paddy's last weekend and they had a heap of empty taps. I was told that a couple of extra mainstream beers were replacing their own. Big time bummer.
James

Okay I'll be there today, what beers do you recommend and how much am I looking @ per schooner?

Back