Northbridge Brewing Company

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are really bored check out this blog, this boozy yuppie and his mates hang around in the italian microbreweries quite a bit.

However, I dont think this has anything to do wiht the proposed brewery, which no doubt will brew a midstrength probably called a "blonde", a pale ale, a brown ale, a premium pilsner, and a wheat beer, all with increadbly poorly derived names lacking in wit and ardour.

If you are really bored check out this blog, this boozy yuppie and his mates hang around in the italian microbreweries quite a bit.

However, I dont think this has anything to do wiht the proposed brewery, which no doubt will brew a midstrength probably called a "blonde", a pale ale, a brown ale, a premium pilsner, and a wheat beer, all with increadbly poorly derived names lacking in wit and ardour.

how about infusing the wheat beer with raspberries?

Amita I'm not sure that it's that they haven't tried beer from Italy, but rather that they fail to recognise any particularly "Italian" styles of beer. I'm sure there are some (la rossa springs to mind) but all we tend to get in oz is the lagers/strong lagers.

brendanos, I suppose i was more talking about my own ingnorance and not even know they brew beer in italy!!!

anybody here brew some????

cheers amiya

Yeah, italian beer. What's that?

Classic Italian Pilsner?

Or maybe Italian Pale Ale?

Italian Hefeweizen?

as valid as "Australian" pale ale and "Australian" Old Ale??

Off to stir the mash B) ;)

Noticed this the other day. If it's anything at all like the current owners bar forget any chance of it being good.

Had a pint in here today.
Not bad, not exactly inspiring, but hey its another brewery. Lets hope that they dare to be adventurous with the seasonals.

.....oh, and hello everyone.

Went there the 2nd day it was open. Nothing at all that I would go back for, but would be okay place to meet friends in Northbridge.

Back