Nomenclature(for A Beer Lover)poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you prefer to be called?

• Beer Geek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beer Nerd

• Beer Dork

• Other(please specify)

• Total voters

Mr Bond

Reaction score
OK ,here is another annoying poll by me <_<

Of all the sloganesque titles that could be applied to you as a beer lover/brewer,which would you prefer/think is appropriate?

Based on these results I may be motivated to make up a limited run of screenprinted(by hand by me) Tshirts for sale to AHB members.

Dave

I'am none of those, if you have a tee shirt that explains how i drink beer that would be cool.
I'll tell you how its done.

1>Firstly grab a can of beer and open it, any cheap beer will do.

2> Smash the can against the side of your head.

3> lift head back as far as it will go

4> pour beer from a reasonable height into your mouth trying your best to make sure at least half of the beer drenches your beard.

5> throw the can and remaining beer high in the air and wait for can to knock you in the head on the way down. Its not really that important that you catch the can on the way down you can do what you like with it, throw it at passing cars if you like.

6> repeat from step one.

At some time during this process you should be yelling four letter words and include iraq and george bush somewhere in the incohernet nonsense.

Ah Jayse......................a fellow drinking partner at last!
Cause Stone Cold says so..............................

Hey Bighanno,
I found it works even better when you do two cans at a time.

Alcohol fueled brewtality
Jayse

Muther four letter word I just saw you have that tech as yur avatar........wicked.

beer me.
Jayse

jayse said:
I'am none of those, if you have a tee shirt that explains how i drink beer that would be cool.
I'll tell you how its done.

1>Firstly grab a can of beer and open it, any cheap beer will do.

2> Smash the can against the side of your head.

3> lift head back as far as it will go

4> pour beer from a reasonable height into your mouth trying your best to make sure at least half of the beer drenches your beard.

5> throw the can and remaining beer high in the air and wait for can to knock you in the head on the way down. Its not really that important that you catch the can on the way down you can do what you like with it, throw it at passing cars if you like.

6> repeat from step one.

At some time during this process you should be yelling four letter words and include iraq and george bush somewhere in the incohernet nonsense.
[post="126908"][/post]​

Stubbies have more effect.
Just miss step 2 and catch the stubbie in step 5 and include little Johnnie H in the incoherent nonsense. B)

Go for it Brauluver,
whats your design plans...?
black Tee, Beer on the front in white, Geek on the back in white.. DONE :D

Sorry - I voted for other because I dont know what a "nomenclature" is? :unsure:
Cheers
Steve

Steve said:
Sorry - I voted for other because I dont know what a "nomenclature" is? :unsure:
Cheers
Steve
[post="126962"][/post]​

Nomenclature is a type of specilaty grain that the yanks often use in their APA's. It's a bit hard to find in Australia, but I think you can substitute Weyermann Munich 1, as it supposedly has the same flavour profile. About 15% of the total grist is nice.

Cheers
Mark

I voted for Beer Dork... Ive been using it for a while

I think I've called myself a beer nerd on the board before... and my friends call me that. So... that's what I voted for, strangely enough

I seem to remember Trough Lolly switching on and of his beer geek mode in his pages of explanations....c'mon TL get your vote in! :D
Cheers
Steve

beer tragic :ph34r: :(

people call me beer snob whenever I tell them that coopers pale ale isn't the fine drop the advertising department says it is.

bindi said:
You mean: Beer 'owner operator' don't you? Not the rude term wanker :D
[post="127038"][/post]​

I prefer the term "Area Manager" myself.

Latest posts

Back