No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very grim day for me today.......... My first keg blew. I'm, I'm lost for words........... :(
RIP
Did it blow too soon? Must have been a good beer. If i took too long to blow it was avg. Youll find this rule to be true.
Its a horrible soind of gas and foam under pressure and notbing xoming out.

Dont get me started on ******* cyclists!

Sure, ride your guts out - ON THE BIKE TRACKS we all paid for...

You wanna ride on the road.

Pay Rego.

****, your Lycra wrapping doesn't protect that huh!

****!!!

Pay Rego.

****!!!
Couldnt agree more. Evefyone else on the road pays rego and tsc insurance exceot riders yet their accidents get tac covered and they dont pay insurance. Fuckers.

We pay TAC to cover the damage our vehicles cause to other humans. You can make that point if a bike ever pounds through your side intrusion protection and turns you to paste.

We pay TAC to cover the damage our vehicles cause to other humans. You can make that point if a bike ever pounds through your side intrusion protection and turns you to paste.

And they pay what in the case 'they' cause an accident?

The same thing you'd have to pay if you didn't have insurance. It isn't a "get out of jail free card".

and pushie riders have never skittled a pedestrian?

Cool..

Why dont we all just not pay rego or insurance and when we cause an accident, we will deal with it then? seems like a much better system.

All I am saying is:

Ride on the the ******* riding paths you Cadel Evans Fux! If you wanna rule the road - pay like the rest of us.

Are they allowed on toll-roads?

Just saying.

Pay cuz you pay?

Idjit

Updated my address from Cairns to Brisbane for a whopping 33% increase over prev premium. Fuckin dangerous place. Right?

PS: have had had more road sense from drivers in Brisbane than in Cairns.

Just realised I've spent this year mostly rebrewing old recipes.
Good fun. Some better - some worse. But I've stuck to my new years resolution of only brewing AG. (IMO a FWK counts)

Pay Rego.

****!!!

What's your argument for them to pay rego?

What's your argument for them to pay rego?

To contribute Finically to the revenue of the RTA, or what ever your states governing body is called.
Identification; If you see some idiot on the road doing something illegal or endangering life, they have a number plate that can be referenced to police or whoever... Bike riders do not.
The registration process could include some of the basic road rules they should obey, making it safer for everyone.

With out being silly about it, like kids riding there BMX in the drive or anyone riding on bike paths, go crazy, please, thats what they are there for. I am talking about the cyclist who use the roads to ride on as recreation or professionally training for sport events etc taking up lanes and often causing drivers to be nervous or make dangerous decisions to get passed them or whatever.... pay rego.

Not really an argument for it, its more my opinion, which I understand may not be popular.

kids riding there BMX in the drive or anyone riding on bike paths, go crazy, please, thats what they are there for.

What about when Mum wants to back the SUV out? What if a friend sweeps into the driveway with an SUV? Dear god, what about the postman on his scooter??? Won't someone think of the postman! I'll tell you what I think of my postman; he is a fecker. He keeps short cutting across a corner of my lawn and consequently the lawn won't grow there. Apparrently a paved double driveway isn't enough room for him to swing his scooter back onto the footpath. He misses a popup sprinkler by centimetres. I'll put thumb tacks on the bald patch if he ever hits my sprinkler; fecker.

To contribute Finically to the revenue of the RTA, or what ever your states governing body is called.
Identification; If you see some idiot on the road doing something illegal or endangering life, they have a number plate that can be referenced to police or whoever... Bike riders do not.
The registration process could include some of the basic road rules they should obey, making it safer for everyone.

With out being silly about it, like kids riding there BMX in the drive or anyone riding on bike paths, go crazy, please, thats what they are there for. I am talking about the cyclist who use the roads to ride on as recreation or professionally training for sport events etc taking up lanes and often causing drivers to be nervous or make dangerous decisions to get passed them or whatever.... pay rego.

Not really an argument for it, its more my opinion, which I understand may not be popular.
I'm not being silly about it. Lots of kids ride their bikes to school, do paper runs on them, I know I did. Should it then be registered for private/business use? I mean it's opening up a whole new can of worms.
Opinion taken and I get what makes you angry. Some riders are absolute nutters. Then again so are some drivers. I used to ride on the M2 which can be pretty hairy sometimes. Actually, I''m rather glad I'm still alive.

Latest posts

Back